See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2017

This was my second time staying at this hotel in 2 years and I can honestly say each time have been a great experience. This year my kids joined me from the USA and they enjoyed the hotel also. The rooms are clean and efficient. Service is a A+. The receptionist are always professional!!!!! They help you in any way needed. The pool restaurant and casino are the icing on the cake. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Suriname!

Date of stay: July 2017

Mini Kitchenette (coffee)
Useful Safe available
Low Cost & Good Service
Pool & Restaurant nice
Local stores nearby (around the corner)

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2016

We stayed 3 nights enroute to Brazil and had our puppy with us...this was our pets first experience traveling and she loved the hotel...we walked her every hour or two and the staff were always so polite and helpful...we ordered room service regularly and the food was always prompt and tasty...great location and great service , will always stay here!!!!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2015

It was my second stay at the hotel this year and the staff remembers me.
Because there is no elevator , they helped me with my luggage to the top floor.
There is convenient parking right by the hotel entrance and 24 hours security.
Staff is very pleasant and friendly. There is a safe in every room to guard your valuables. The showers have hot water. The room is very big and has a kitchenette , and fridge. i will stay there again any time i travel to Suriname.

Room tip: The top floor is the best.
Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed May 25, 2015

A horrible hotel! Not very clean and the staff is not friendly. They can really use some course of how to deal with people.Three days in a row they called our room at about 4.30 at night, which was wrong. After i complained they kind of laughed and tell me I should take the phone of the hook! I don't recommend this hotel to anybody! Also not very clean and a lot of noise from the other rooms! I think the hotel is not really important for owners, just the casino. Avoid this hotel!!!

Date of stay: May 2015