All reviews tennis courts the river nice hotel unfortunate incident huge pool circular pool local fare waterfront area within walking distance nice room egg station central location sister hotel pier torarica gym facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019

My travel plans brought me her because I had a 9 hr lay over , so language is a barrier with local but manage to eat at the restaurant by the pool , really if I had to book night this would have been a option , about the food .. not the best moments how ever it was interesting to visit and eat there

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019

Ok I I must admit when we entered the lounge we were a bit disappointed and felt sorry we did not book the Royal Torarica, which looks much cleaner and smoother. But I assure you that will get compensated once you stay here for a bit longer. It is not extremely clean and some of the furniture is outdated and sometimes even broken. But the atmosphere is the best. It feel very nice and cosy. The swimming pools a great mixture with local people, students and hotel guests. The food is good and the cocktails are fabulous. I enjoyed it very much a I can recommend this hotel in Paramaribo.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed for a week at the Torarica hotel and casino. Compared to other hotels in Paramaribo, the room, level of service and the all around quality of product and service this hotel offers is the best I’ve seen in the region.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
rwongafa, Manager at Torarica Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward on welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel, beautiful ambiance at the swimmingpool. Great service overall. Wish they had more glutenfree options for breakfast. Nice room and a big, soft bed! Next to the hotel is a nice Coffeehouse where you kan have drinks and snacks, Tangelo.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for the feedback. We look forward on welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2019

My stay in Paramaribo was work-related but luckily my wife could come along. Hotel Torarica is centrally located and in fact - together with the neighbouring related hotels Torarica Ecoresort and Royal Torarica - the best option if your traveling to the country. Here we had a splendid breakfast every morning, with each day a different buffet and several dishes (omelets, pancakes) that could be ordered on the spot. Food options reflect the diverse ethnical composition of Surinam (Creole, Hindustani, Chinese, Dutch...). You can eat either inside or at the pool. The hotel also has a small jetty at the river.

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear guest,

We appreciate your feedback. It was an honor having you as our guest and look forward on welcoming you back soon.