We stayed at the Hotel Krasnapolsky for two nights that bookended a trip to Bergandal Resort. Both times we stayed at the Hotel Krasnapolsky, there were problems (with our group plans one time and with one persons personal problem the second time).
In both cases, the Marketing & Sales Manager , Ben D'Leon jumped into the problem and got it straightened out. For the group problem, he got the schedule and the details changed promptly. And the second problem, where a member of our group forgot her pocketbook in a taxi (which contained all her money, her passport, and her camera, among other things), he worked overtime trying to track the taxi down, and arrange details of how to handle the problems if the pocketbook wasn't found. Luckily, the pocketbook was returned by the taxi driver the next day [big tip of the hat to the taxi driver].
Other reviewers have given very informative reviews of this hotel, and I really can't add anything new there.
I would return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for comfort and convenience and centrally located right in the middle of Paramaribo's bustling downtown area, Hotel Krasnapolsky is the perfect choice for tourist and business travelers alike. When staying at Hotel Krasnapolsky you are near commercial, financial and site seeing areas. The recently renovated hotel creates a light and spacious atmosphere, with its sleek, minimalistic and modern interior which responds to the wishes of the modern traveler. All 84 rooms contain tasteful and comfortable furnishings, modern bathroom with rain shower and a private balcony which gives you wonderful views of the bustling city scene, the beautiful pool terrace or far- reaching views extending over the city rooftops all the way to the bridge across the Suriname River. Furthermore the hotel offers numerous dining facilities, conference rooms and services, swimming pool, gym, a lively shopping arcade and a convenient booking office capable of arranging travel plans, tours and activities of any nature. Hotel Krasnapolsky has received the international Travel life Gold Certificate, the highest award for environmental friendly and sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Krasnapolsky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Krasnapolsky Hotel Paramaribo
- Hotel Krasnapolsky Suriname/Paramaribo