This hotel is really nice. The service is friendly and rather efficient.
The rooms are ok, although they might need a little "refreshment". In fact hte main issue is the air conditionning that in some rooms smells a bit.
The garden is lovely, the sight on the river great.
The swimming pool is quite and pleasant.
The restaurant is ok.
Most of all you are in an area where you can reach several restaurants, just walking.
I do most of the time attend this hotel when visiting Paramaribo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Torarica is the most exclusive and prestigious hotel in Suriname. Our hotel has all the features desired by high-end business travellers, it is also very suitable for holidaymakers with a longing for abundant luxury. The chic hotel with its unique glass elevators and high ceilings bathing in a beautiful starry sky of light will provide you personal service, originality, modern 'state of the art' meeting rooms, high speed Internet and a beautifully designed saltwater swimming pool. Retreating at Royal Torarica will make you feel like royalty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Torarica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Torarica Hotel Paramaribo
- Royal Torarica Suriname/Paramaribo