Kind staff, good rooms, nice restaurant with good breakfast buffet, evening dining: excellent kitchen.
Loved the pool and poolside;
walking distance from city center and highlights; restaurants nearby.
Airport transfers well organized; will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Torarica is the most exclusive and prestigious hotel in Suriname. Our hotel has all the features desired by high-end business travellers, it is also very suitable for holidaymakers with a longing for abundant luxury. The chic hotel with its unique glass elevators and high ceilings bathing in a beautiful starry sky of light will provide you personal service, originality, modern 'state of the art' meeting rooms, high speed Internet and a beautifully designed saltwater swimming pool. Retreating at Royal Torarica will make you feel like royalty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Torarica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Torarica Hotel Paramaribo
- Royal Torarica Suriname/Paramaribo