See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 8 days.
Ron, Brian, benito and the team are too friendly and gave good company.

If you are hungry they will prepare food for you on spot and I spent lot of time in bar.. Really beautiful people and helping nature.

Overall I loved it.

-Satya.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful. I've also found help in my own language. I took early check in, and late check out, free of charge. Thanks! They've stored my luggage safe and for free until my return. It's true they have airport shuttle but is as an extra fee that will be charged at your final account, which I personally recommend, they organized for me a safe transportation at the right time, obviously if you are interested in the airport shuttle you should write the property first. Thanks!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Staff went out of their way to be helpful as possible. Gave local travel and food tips. Were concerned about my safety. Arranged taxis too and from the airport.

Only reason for 4 rather than 5 starts was flakey Wi-Fi which apparently is a common issue in Suriname. I was here for work and this caused some stress for me when I had to join meetings. Note bad all the time, just inconsistent. Staff moved me to a lower floor room when I first arrived as I could not get any Wi-Fi on the third floor. They are working on improving the Wi-Fi, hopefully it will not be an issue in the future.

Room looked brand new, very good bath room, with good facilities and A/C. There was always staff around 24/7 to help with any questions.

Very good restaurant Souposo is only 50 meters away on the same street. Local convenience store 40 meters away round the corner

Room tip: Music from bar is loud, was not an issue for me, but if it is for you ask for a top floor room. For best Wi-Fi get a lower level room.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2017

We went to Q-Inn with high expectations as the Tripadvisor reviews were all excellent at the time we researched. After the first night I wanted to move and go to another hotel. Firstly, we were given a room with wafer thin connecting door. I don’t want to hear my neighbour showering and anything else they are indulging in, it is not fair on them or me. I could even see when they had their light on or off, I don’t want to know!!! Secondly we were there for a Friday night and the music went until 2am and was very loud. The interesting thing is that we arrived back at about 11.30 and it was not even that busy so I am not sure why there was a need to blare music as if it was a local bar and forgetting about anyone who is trying to sleep. The upside of this place is that the staff are very helpful and the rooms are great. They are clean and new and have a desk, TV and safe are very nicely presented. On the 2nd night we stopped and had a drink when we arrived home as the music was quieter and more welcoming and the bar area is very pleasant. Unfortunately, I would not stay here again unless I had a room without a connecting door and I was sure there was not going to be a repeat of the Friday night music.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2017

New and nicely done accommodations, the friendliest service from management who truly cared about making our visit safe and memorable...felt like family. Wouldn't consider staying anyplace else on our next visit! This hotel gets a perfect rating!!

Date of stay: March 2017