Sheraton Asuncion Hotel
$81
Hotel Cecilia(Asuncion)
$71
$69
Hotel Palmas Del Sol(Asuncion)(Great Value!)
$41
Hotel Westfalenhaus(Asuncion)(Great Value!)
$100
$98
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmall across the streetcomfortable hotelrestaurant optionsterrace barbusiness tripinternational airportdecent wifinecessary amenitieswithin walking distancehotel is greatfront desk stafffast foodcable tvthe hotel offershotel is locatedexcellent staynice area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

This i the third time i've stayed at Sheraton Asuncion. And i really like that hotel. Located in front of a shopping mall, restaurants, stores... The rooms are very clean, and habe a good size. The hotel restaurants are great!!! I think it is the best place to stay in Asuncion!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank 151515lu
cinthia_fragnaud, Gerente at Sheraton Asuncion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear 151515lu,

Thank you very much for choosing the Sheraton Asunción Hotel for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

Please note that your comments have been addressed to the Housekeeping and Food & Beverages departments to share with our associates. They felt rewarded in their efforts and grow and gain confidence through positive reinforcement.

In closing, may I thank you for your patronage and, once again, for taking the time to bring your comments to our attention.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Except maybe a club lounge.

The good:
Gym
Rooftop Pool
Internet
Breakfast

The bad:
Slow service at rooftop bar

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff humored my terrible espanol and were helpful with everything. Its located across the street from a big mall and maybe a mile from Carmalitas bar district.

Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Teerav,

Thank you very much for choosing the Sheraton Asunción Hotel for your recent stay in the city and for taking the time to share your comments.

We noticed that you enjoyed our facilities during your stay with us and that we need to improve our service on the rooftop bar. Please note that your comments have been addressed to our Food & Beverage department in order to reinforce the training with our associates.

May I thank you for your patronage and, once again, for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The saving graces of this hotel are its staff and its location. The front desk staff is excellent, they take care of every need. Just ask and you will have it. There is a large modern shopping mall just a half a block from the hotel, and you have lots of choices at the food court, you can shop for clothing, a haircut, and there's even a very large supermarket at the far end.

Now, the reason I gave it three stars is because of the inconsistent housecleaners. Somedays I would have an extra towel, another day I'd have two, somedays none. Somedays I would have a bottle of water, somedays none. The first day I had two washcloths, the rest of my stay...none.

The gym was adequate, and was in the process of being renovated. A nice small swimming pool on the roof. There was no way to adjust the termperature of the hotel room, you could reset it, but it would always jump back to a pre-set temp. A few English speaking TV stations. I was there for two weeks, and the restaurant breakfast was the same every day. Other meals in the hotel seemed very expensive.

All in all, a pretty comfortable hotel. If I were to return to Paraguay, I would first shop around for a better value.

Room Tip: Pick an upper floor, if you stay near the 2nd floor and they have some sort of convention party, it gets very noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 70TucsonTom
cinthia_fragnaud, Representante at Sheraton Asuncion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Tom,

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding your experience at the Sheraton Asunción Hotel. Thank you for sharing them with us, our guests´ comments are critical to us.

When positive, we feel rewarded in our efforts and our employees grow and gain confidence through positive reinforcement. When something goes wrong, our clients’ honest feedback helps us to promptly correct any deviation and improve our services and facilities.

In closing, may I thank you, once again, for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

A great hotel, with good personel.. A poor gym and high level aervice.
The dinner in the roof terrance is very good also.
A very positive point is the shoppin mall accross the street, with a good food court.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I dont know if it is paraguay in general but the staff was super nice! Not overly ingratiating in a fake way but genuine. Especially the reception staff n the cleaning staff. My room was very big with average furniture n fixtures. In general u could tell it will probably be replaced in the next 5 yrs but nothing wrong with them. I loved the restaurant option on the roof! Very nice up there! plenty of other options around within walking distance but worth a look! We used the lobby internet a lot given that it is so pleasant there and u can order fr the restaurant fr there. I would go back!

• Stayed: October 2012