El Viajero Hostels Asuncion
$140
$160
$136
Hotel Villa Morra
Hotel Palmas Del Sol(Asuncion)(Great Value!)
$41
Hotel Westfalenhaus(Asuncion)(Great Value!)
$100
$99
$96
Travelocity
Asuncion Palace Hotel(Asuncion)(Great Value!)
$55
$47
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed for 4 days at El Viajero this week.
I was incredibly impressed with the 5 star service from Hector - both beofre and during our stay.
It has several casual and relaxing areas, and is very modern.
I love the open air courtyard and aesthetics.
We made new friends here too which we loved.
An added bonus was the beautiful singing we got to hear from the very old catholic cathedral behind.
The hotel is centrally located, and only a couple of blocks to a huge supermarket.

Room Tip: We had an upstairs back room - can't fault a thing
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Curleyistops
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Because I have been already in the El Viajero Hostel in Montevideo which i enjoyed very much as well, therefore I went to the El Viajero Hostel in Asuncion when I stayed in Paraguay.
After a 5 month travel within Latinamerica, I would like to say that the El Viajero in Asuncion was one of the best hostels I have been in SA. Perhaps the best.
Starting from the kindly/ friendly and attendive staff at the reception ( like bonita Pamela and joking Hector) to the generous hostel manager Gary and his other nice and helpful service team - and last but not least- the greateful ambience and comfort of the locaction have made my staying in Asuncion - unforgetable ! Anyway I can recommend this hostel unconditionel. Bravo - go on !!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Leiner B
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I really liked this hostel - and I've been on the road in Latin America for over a year - large rooms and comfortable beds. Big lockers under the beds (dorms). Decent breakfast (could be improved). Great outdoor area (rare for a hostel) with a pool. Fast wi-fi. I wasn't a big fan of Asuncion but if I was ever there again I'd happily stay here again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank travla67
Reviewed May 25, 2013

we had a double room which was OK, nothing special but for the price it was good. the breakfast was nothing special - coffee/tea, toast, marmelade and butter, cereals and bananas.
there is a really nice garden to hang out with a pool, but the pool was not so clean.
the owner offered us help with booking the bus etc. but at the time we needed help he didn't really care about.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EvelyneS70
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great location for the few sights on offer in the city, and the all important malls! Very well set up, very sociable guests. Great wifi, great pool. Ok breakfast, could be better though. Friendly staff and atmosphere. Lots of info on further travel. Asuncion isn't a holiday destination, but I thought it was a perfect stop over between long bus journeys.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo