“Far from everything, but silent. No telephone too.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Asuncion
Quinta de Ykua Sati
Ranked #19 of 35 Asuncion B&B and Inns
Porto Alegre, Brazil
“Far from everything, but silent. No telephone too.”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I went there invited for a 4 days course, so I dont know how much it costs. The bedroom was clean and confortable, with AC, mini-bar, but the shower wasn't very good (hot but few water splashing all directions), neither the pillow. The place is nice, specially if you are in a group so you don't need to go anywhere, because it's far away from center and any other useful places. Also there is only one dish for dinner and if you don't like it you have no other choice of meal. This is very important since as I said before, there is nothing nearby the hotel! I didnt try lunch but I believe it's the same. The worst is that there is nobody at the "reception", i tried many times to talk to someone and I had to ask the girl from the kitchen for a different pillow, cause i never found anyone at the reception room (my request of another pillow was completely ignored by the way). Once I needed to call home and the only public phone there was broken, so I asked if I could use the reception's phone and for my surprise the answer was NO!!! And there was no place nearby I could use the phone, this fact made me very unconfortable.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a similar view, but second floor is nicer.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Denver
Reviewed February 19, 2011

I have to say ditto to JayBeck. This place was clean, well kept, convenient, but it is basic. I was also there on a volunteer trip and the compound as a whole has a camp feel which was fitting for our group of 40.

My room was in one of the bungalows and had three beds and a surprisingly decent bathroom. There weren't any luxuries but on a volunteer vacation it was nicer than I was expecting.

The cafeteria food was nothing great but really none of the food I had in Paraguay was anything to write home about so it did its job.

Overall a great place for a large group and very convenient. It is far from the center so if you're visiting to explore the city it's not Tue best choice.

MsVictoria must only stay in top 5 star resorts if this is the worst place she's ever stayed.

• Stayed February 2011
Essex, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2010

Upon arrival we were shown to our rooms and the only way I can describe them is as being like a small dark coal shed. We asked for better rooms and were given a slightly larger room. The rooms are VERY basic. There aren't any tea/coffee making facilities, no mini fridge, no tv, no wardrobes, the shower was a dribble and you had to be quick otherwise the hot water ran out. We hung out some washing to dry and was told it was forbidden. Bearing in mind we were out there on a volunteer trip and were on a building site everyday.

The food wasn't edible on a few occassions due to the amount of salt added to it.. Most meals were chewy & dry beef. The same bland and basic salad and the same type of roll for every meal. Breakfast was only ever scrambled eggs and you took your luck as to whether they would be like rubber or uncooked.

The swimming pool looked toxic. There was no way any of my group would have gone in the filthy water. No apology was given for being unable to use it.

DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THE PHOTOS ON THEIR WEBSITE

This is the worst place I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank MsVictoria

Travelers are raving about these Asuncion hotels