Review Highlights
Went there for the CL Final May 2018

They had the EFL Villa v Fulham game on first so it was a double header of football. Beer ice cold... read more

Reviewed July 15, 2018

from $750.00
from $750.00
from $7.10
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Beer ice cold and the meat platter was enough for two people. The CL final brought in a huge crowd of customers, mainly supporting Real Madrid, however there was a lone Liverpool fan. Great atmosphere and so funny when Madrid scored the place erupted, but Liverpool equalized and the place once again erupted. They just enjoyed cheering I assume.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank AvisitoRinTown
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We went there planning to sit on the topmost floor and enjoy the scenery, but that part was closed. Then the floor below was reserved for a private event. so, the only option was the floor with many TV screens, loud music and many loud voices. I guess it is to be expected at a bar, but I was a bit disappointed we could not get to the top floor.

Drinks were not extremely pricey and the food prices were also ok.

Will need to keep trying to get to the topmost floor to have a good view and some fresh air.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank SunnyW358
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

My family friends and I went to this sports bar for lunch. We were very impressed with the way the place looked. Nice and cool, the A.C was on full blast, many big screen televisions showcasing various sports, comfortable chairs. And the food was great as well. Also, our waiter Dennis was the best and made us feel very welcomed and appreciated. I would definitely visit there again on my next visit to Guyana.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Hubby & I enjoyed a few drinks and eats at 704 with family while vacationing in Guyana. We were both very impressed with this venue. Lots of TV monitors to see your favorite sports team play and more than enough seating room. If you're in the mood for a friendly game, there is also pool tables. The ambiance is definitely updated and environment safe. We will certainly be back on our next visit.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank 790cindyp
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Well there is the sport bar where the atmosphere was rolling with wonderful music, comfortable sitting and above the bar and on the walls are surrounding by television, cannot forget the pleasant bartenders who can wipe up a drink of your choice with a smiles and interaction. Then there's the fast food area below, so if you care to munch on something you can order and it comes right to you.......weather its pizza or some nice fried chicken.......How can I forget the Club so after a relaxing time at the bar you can go upstairs and enjoy more music on the dance floor. Its a music visit, the building has a bout three to four levels.....great view from the windows.....air condition unit.

Date of experience: January 2017