I had the pleasure of staying at the Herdmanston for 5 nights recently. My room was spacious and clean, and had great wifi access. A welcoming, breezy, 2nd floor balcony was a great place to work and relax. What impressed me the most was the staff - everyone was so genuinely friendly and made you feel like a part of the Herdmanston family. Tina went out of her to make me authentic Guyanese dinners and the Sunday brunch was excellent. The owners and staff definitely put the guests first. I can't wait to come back again soon, especially to see the expansion that is set to open in the next few months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate heritage hotel in Guyana, Herdmanston prides itself in excellent guest service. One of only a few Guyana hotels that has maintained Guyana's distinctive colonial architecture. Herdmanston hotel is perched within extensive lawns and garden which is home to some of the gentle flora and fauna of central Georgetown. While our lawns and gardens are spacious, our small hotel size allows us to offer to our guests personalized service catering for your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Herdmanston Lodge -- Guyana Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herdmanston Hotel Georgetown
- Herdmanston Lodge -- Guyana Hotels Georgetown