I stayed in the Grand Coastal for 5 days while there on a business trip. The staff was always very helpful and friendly. I also enjoyed the restaurant with its diverse menu, from local to more international cuisine. They have a outside dining area and one inside with air-conditioning. My room was on the other side of the dining and pool area past a small gym. The gym was well equipped and for those thinking of exercise during their trip I would suggest you take your workout clothes with you because there is enough to have a good workout.
A great place to stay and I would definitely pick this hotel again if I'm ever in Georgetown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Coastal Hotel located on the East Coast outside of Georgetown has been enjoying business in Guyana for about thirteen years. It's a 40-room facility that has grown to become one of the best places to stay in terms of our affordable prices, fantastic service and delicious food. The menu has many options to choose from since we cater to various international guests, yet doesn't forget about their own people with the Flavors of Guyana on Wednesday nights. Some of the best local dishes Guyana has to offer are served this night. Grand Coastal is home to many other amenities such as a fully equipped gym, pool, complementary broadband Internet and cable television and other luxuries that are sure to make your stay pleasurable. Our smiles are bright, our service unmatched and our hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Grand Coastal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Coastal Hotel Georgetown
- Grand Coastal Hotel Guyana/Georgetown