We first stayed at Grand Coastal Hotel for 5 days in January 2013, and were happy to be booked there again this January, when we stayed for 6 days. The people working there were gracious, helpful, and eager to make our stay a pleasant one. The food was delicious, from the pumpkin and roti breakfast to varied fish and chicken dinners. The small bar next to the pool made a delightful stop at the end of the day. We had a group of 20 for a closing dinner for our program, and it was planned and served with great care, and with great food. I would definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Coastal Hotel located on the East Coast outside of Georgetown has been enjoying business in Guyana for about thirteen years. It's a 40-room facility that has grown to become one of the best places to stay in terms of our affordable prices, fantastic service and delicious food. The menu has many options to choose from since we cater to various international guests, yet doesn't forget about their own people with the Flavors of Guyana on Wednesday nights. Some of the best local dishes Guyana has to offer are served this night. Grand Coastal is home to many other amenities such as a fully equipped gym, pool, complementary broadband Internet and cable television and other luxuries that are sure to make your stay pleasurable. Our smiles are bright, our service unmatched and our hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp and Priceline so you can book your Grand Coastal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Coastal Hotel Georgetown
- Grand Coastal Hotel Guyana/Georgetown