The hotel is not the best but its ok if you like average. However I have ate at their restaurant a few times the food was ok . There are still areas that needs to work on especially the "food options, flavors and needs more variety to choose from". One thing that hurt me the most was walking to the bar or restaurant and having to sit there forever before someone decide to acknowledge Me. Every time I went I felt like i was begging the servers to do me a favor by ordering something. They made me felt unwelcome so most times I just ordered room service or dine out. The service in the restaurant was "HORRIBLE" but the housekeepers were great and a few managers. But I will never return to this place nor the country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Coastal Hotel located on the East Coast outside of Georgetown has been enjoying business in Guyana for about thirteen years. It's a 40-room facility that has grown to become one of the best places to stay in terms of our affordable prices, fantastic service and delicious food. The menu has many options to choose from since we cater to various international guests, yet doesn't forget about their own people with the Flavors of Guyana on Wednesday nights. Some of the best local dishes Guyana has to offer are served this night. Grand Coastal is home to many other amenities such as a fully equipped gym, pool, complementary broadband Internet and cable television and other luxuries that are sure to make your stay pleasurable. Our smiles are bright, our service unmatched and our hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Grand Coastal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Coastal Hotel Georgetown
- Grand Coastal Hotel Guyana/Georgetown