Ways to Experience Bogota Pub Crawl
from $85.00
from $35.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews la macarena local nightclub beer tasting great guide gold museum food tour great walking tour museo de oro a lot of fun empanadas botero museum our tour guide lina bbc monserrate chicha candelaria
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Incredible. The amount of alcohol that you get is the most i've seen for pub crawls. Great cool places and actually good beers. The club at the end was a bit small but it was still nice.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

Raphael took me on the tour of some of the highlights in the Candelaria area. We did Monserrate, Museo de Oro, sampled chicha, saw artwork by the famed Colombian artist Botero, and walked down Séptimo Street. Raphael is very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and I would highly recommend it anyone wanting to experience more while their in Bogotá.

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I did this tour with Rafael and it was wonderful. We covered a lot of ground: Monserrate, plaza de Bolivar, Museo de Oro, museo de Botero and more. Rafael is very knowledgeable about the history of Bogota and things that happening today. I really enjoyed the time and highly recommend this excursion

Reviewed January 21, 2019

Can't say enough about the Pub Crawl. The second you meet the hostesses, they treat you like family in from out of town and they've got the best night planned for you as well as your group. I won't give away any of the inside secrets that we encountered on the tour, those you'll have to get on yourself, but I can honestly say that 5 hours wasn't nearly enough. Do yourself a favor and get in touch with Lina on your way to this beautiful and you won't regret it.

Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

Nice experience to try and learn about beers in Colombia. Even if you have any physical difficulty you can go and enjoy the BBC tour!

Date of experience: November 2018