“A world class restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Leo Cocina y Cava

Leo Cocina y Cava
Ranked #78 of 2,300 Restaurants in Bogota
Cuisines: Latin, Colombian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bogota, Colombia
“A world class restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

Deconstruction of colombian classic cuisine. A gourmet pleasure.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Mexico City, Mexico
“It's ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

It is fine, but you always expect more as they say it belongs to one of Bogotá's greatest chefs.

Toronto, Canada
“Lovely Dinner for our Final Night in Bogota”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

Making a reservation was a bit of a problem. I made it over the web a week or so before we went to Colombia, and I tried to confirm the reservation that day. My Spanish isn't that good and even though I finally did talk to someone who spoke English, I don't think they actually had my reservation. No worries, we were still able to get a table.

I can't remember the name of the fruit in the cocktail that I ordered, but it's their special cocktail and it's really good. We shared an appetizer, which was delicious (cariminolas with smoked rabbit), but not all that large. I'm so glad that it wasn't bigger - our entrees were definitely large! I ordered the robalo served with black coconut rice. My husband had the goat, marinated in beer. He said that it was his favourite entree of the trip (and we had some good meals). For dessert, we shared the hot banana cake served with coconut ice cream.

Not sure that I'd say that it was the best meal of my life or even one of the top 10, but I certainly enjoyed it and would recommend it. My husband doesn't drink, so that keeps costs down, but we didn't find it as expensive as we had thought it would be - always a nice surprise!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank SBJEinToronto
“colombian kooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

Creative colombian-latin cooking, nice atmosphere, good service.

Bogota, Colombia
“Is impossible to find this food anywhere on the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

Author food with tipical Colombian ingredients, in an magnificent way, one of the bests restaurants on the world, for sure.