“lots of improvements”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
“lots of improvements”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

the last time we were there it was over a year ago, and it wasnt that great! we had heard of a lot of changes and decided to go back..... what a nice surprise!
the place looks nicer than last time, although it was a bit cold even though we were sitting inside...
service was nice, not super fast, not too slow....
the food was the nicest surprise: we had the hummus, and bbq wings both which were finger likin´ good! we ordered 2 of the burgers which were cooked just the way we wanted them, and the french fries were really good! we also ordered the goat cheese salad and it was absolutely amazing, i can´t say enough about it... if you like salads and goat cheese try this one!!!!!

for dessert we ordered the waffle bites and although i didnt care much for it, the rest of the people at out table seemed to enjoy it!
definately worth a stop if you´re around!

• Visited May 2014

Montevideo Department, Uruguay
“Best burger in Bogota!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Being a bit of a foodie, I have gotten around to all of the noteworthy burger restaurants in Bogota after living here for a little over two years. After hearing of Agadon, I stopped by one night and it looked dead so I didn't have high hopes. I decided to give it a shot, and WOW, I have found my new burger hangout. I have only found one other restaurant in Bogota that does burgers nearly as well (Apache Bar on top if Click Clack hotel). The meat was super tender and juicy, topped with mozzerella cheese and huge homemade onion rings with a spicy mayo sauce to accompany. In addition, it was served on a variety of three roll types (I went with the standard buttered/grilled kaiser roll). The fries were ok, not great, but the burger truly is the star of the place. The restaurant is not pompous and is more quiet/quaint than the busy upscale restaurants that flank it. Gourmet burger, fries, and a couple of BBC beers will set you back about $25. Do yourself a favor, stop by. I know I will be back shortly.

• Visited April 2014
“Love it”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I recommend the Chicken winds, Greek salad with quinoa and fish buns. Is a perfect place where you can find options for every taste. The service was excellent !!!

Miami, Florida
“Are the other people writing these reviews eating at the same place?”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I took my wife yesterday. I have to admit the staff was quick if not enthusiastic. Granted we arrived at the high time on Saturday, lots of families and the place was packed.

My concerns:

1. Seating. I live here in Bogota and I don't know of another restaurant that has seating so tight. There was not 12 inches between tables, which helped us enjoy the table of four screaming next to us. And the waiter with his rear end in my face while he took care of the 4 separate checks at that table.

2. Food. I ordered the cheeseburger. I have had better in Bogota. It was OK, no more, no less. My wife had the Cobb salad which was ok, we did spend some time looking for the missing blue cheese.

3. Wine pour. Forgeabboutit. What a joke. My wifes comment was that they poured her two tablespoons. The 14 year old kid they had doing that did not know what he was doing. He literally poured 1 inch of wine in her glass and then two inches of wine in my glass.

We are sitting her now debating where to go for a quick light dinner here in Chico and that is not on the list. I saw some wings there that looked interesting, but the rest of the factors outweigh the food.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Timothy R
Bogota, Colombia
“Excellent meat, excellent prices”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The meat of the hamburgers is amazing, not to mention the fries that comes with them. Great variety of hamburgers. The alternative plates are also great. Try the "coditos de cerdo".
Great service and ambience.

Visited February 2014