“Nice informal place”

Cuisines: International, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Enrique, from La Brasserie recommended this place for an informal sunday lunch and thats what we did yesterday, we had the breaded shrimp salad and a couple of traditional cheeseburgers. Everything was nice served and the burger cooked as requested.
Dessert? No luck, I wanted the Tarte Tatin but the were out of it. Nice alternative to El Corral!

There are newer reviews for Agadon Bar Burger

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Have you ever walked into a restaurant and got a really, really pleasant surprise? Well, it just happened to me.

This restaurant is touted as a burger bar, and my guest had a great burger there, but there are other things to choose from, including steaks and an "international" menu.

I chose the sweet corn for entree. So juicy. Delicious. For main, I had the house pepper steak. As good as I've had on all my travels. The Oreo Brownie dessert finished off a perfect meal. All washed down with an Apostol Helles lager.

The service was attentive and friendly. There was not a moment when I felt unloved.

1  Thank mtbsafari
Reviewed October 19, 2013

dont miss it. They are the burger masters. melts in your mouth. you become an addict of burgers there. perfect. feels good also one hour after. quality ingredients. i had it delivered to hotel across the street. ate it in the room. amazing.. the service is fast. they know what they are doing

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I ate here while staying at the Sofitel and was not disappointed. I had the Chipotle burger and fries and the local beer. I thought the staff was friendly and attentive. Good place to eat.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Compared with others, like gordo, Agadon is superior in terms of variety on the menu having great taste in every one of them. I have tried all the burgers flavor amd they are all amazing. For entree there is no better than the pork belly buns, this tender pork with a bread that melts in your mouth. Desserts are delicious!!!