Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $64.80
from $69.60
from $94.00
More Info
All reviews private tour salt cathedral zipaquira driver information
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2019

So, maybe you could do these activities on your own and might save some bucks. But is a time saver that they pick you up at your hotel, give you water and a rain coat, take care of lunch and give you information about Colombia and which places you should visit. The guides and drivers are very nice and know a lot. I would definetly consider them for a future trip to Bogota.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

I book the trip with this agency and had very good experience. There service is good and professional, oriented to left positive memory for clients.
They come on the time to pick me up from my hotel with clean and compfortable car. My guide Anna gave me a lot of information about places. She speaks very good English and was friendly, kind and care about my wishes.We had very good lunch in Villa de Leyva.
The trip was long and because some route mantenense and big traffic We couldn't do all Programs. I was disapointed because miss the Salt Church but they offer me to send me car in the next day to go to Church. They did it and they was precisly, carefull and very professional stuff. Without to pay more money they did the best to can See all that i wished. Who can wish more of this.
I want to thanks for professional service of Anna, Oscar and Camilo. They are great stuff and i am happy to do the tour with them.
I recomend this agency without doubt.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

This tour was an excellent tour that I will recommend highly . We had a very knowledgeable and nice tour guide her name was Anna and we had a very good driver his name was camilo. The weather was excellent the tours landscape was beautiful and the salt cathedral is the must-see .

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This tour was one of the highlights of my trip to Bogota. Pick up and drop off is directly from hotel. My guide, Lorena, was amazing and very knowledgeable about all of the locations we went to and Colombia in general. We first went to Lake Guatavita and even got to experience a native Muisca religious ceremony at the top of the mountain. After a delicious lunch we went to the Salt Cathedral. My only disappointment of the day was that the tour company doesn't pay for your guide to go in with you. The salt mine itself, however, is absolutely gorgeous. The trip then ends with a visit to Zipaquira and a ride back to beautiful Bogota. I highly recommend anybody visiting Bogota to take this tour.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Vitaly M
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I booked a tour to the cathedral of salt and Guatavita lagoon and my experience was just great. The guide and the driver were so kind and attentive with me. 100% recommended.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I'm lucky to found Transfer&Tours. They were so professional, serious and compromised,and the tourist guide and driver were very friendly. I would travel with this company again, because I enjoyed the whole trip.Thanks for a really nice experience!

Date of experience: June 2018
Transfers T, Gerente at Transfers & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018