“Great place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Archie’s is almost fast food Italian, but in a sit-down atmosphere. I’ve been several times, and for the chain-type feel, they really do a great job. I usually get the Antipasto plate and a pizza (or calzone), so that is what I’m more reviewing, so perhaps the pasta isn't as good. Won’t compare with the best Italian in the world (nor would you expect it to in a chain setting), but quite good. The ingredients are very fresh, the flavor-infused olive oils are nice, and they have a nice selection of items.

There are other pizza options in Colombia, but I personally like Archie’s the best of the places I have tried.

I can see why people say service isn’t the best, but I haven’t had it terrible either.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant definitely is one among the restaurants that serves best Italian food in town. Has a great menu and reasonably priced. I love the pizzas here. I recommend Berenjena y tomates secos pizza.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Good variety, price and service. The restaurants in general are also very pretty and well located. The food is the strongest point.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Is kids friendly!!!! Last month we had my 6 years old daughter birthday party here. Everyting was excelent: the magician, the puppet show, the cake and the pizza.
If you travel to Bogota with children I would recommend this restaurant. The kids can make their own pizza and they receive a little gift to have them busy during lunch/dinner time.
The brunch menu is delicious, non conventional.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stumbled across this chain restaurant late one night after arriving from the airport and were pleasantly surprised at the focaccia sandwiches we ordered, as well as the fresh bread served at the beginning of the meal. Sandwiches were large enough that we each took half of our sandwich back to the hotel. With soda, tax and tip, we got out of there for under $15 a person.

1  Thank DogAgre