“great colombian food in a nice setting”
Review of Club Colombia

Club Colombia
Ranked #35 of 2,607 Restaurants in Bogota
Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We always bring out of towners to club colombia. The options are endless, the dishes are perfect, the staff is very attentive. The house is so pretty, and thats exactly how you feel, like you´re home. I love their ceviche, the arepas (all of them), the empanadas are really good, not to mention the soups, and dont get me started on desserts: leave a little room for something sweet at the end. Oh, and the fresh fruit juices are incredible: be daring and try a different one each time you go, you wont be sorry!

There are newer reviews for Club Colombia

Reviewed August 30, 2013

this was recommended by our hotel. we had a leisurely 2 hour dinner in the charming setting of an old hacienda. warm red walls, nice waiting area with fireplace and couches. we do not speak Spanish well and our translators app was not connecting, so we left our choices to our waiter. we had good local cocktails, followed by a delicious and interesting chicken soup. our main dish was a kind of stewed beef, like machaca, with cheese and good sauce. I wish he had given us 2 different entrees. we selected a nice red wine [the most expensive part of our meal] and the desserts were good, as was the coffee afterward. we would go back another time.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was a great way to experience traditional Colombian food in a great setting. We attended with local hosts for a business lunch and it was outstanding. Great atmosphere in a nice part of town. Highly recommend this for any occasion.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

fresh fish, great service, good experience. Went for lunch while on vacation. Looked to be a mostly business person lunch durring a Monday.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Had a dinner at Club Columbia. I would not complain about the food. The food is good here BUT the service is terrible. I am an English speaking guy and no clue of Spanish. But, I think my waiter had clues what I was asking. First, I ordered whiskey and some soda. After waiting 10 minutes, I had to remind him again for my order. He finally came with my whiskey and Ice but no soda. After 5 more minutes waiting, I had to remind him again for soda. By the time he bring soda, ice melted completely, ruin my drink. On my 2nd drink .... Same story. He didn't learned from his previous mistake. Finally, after having dinner, I asked for water bottle. 10 min waiting, he brought the final cheque but no water .... By that time, I had enough. Just paid my bill and walked out ..... Had water and drink at bar near by.

Looking at reviews, I think this place is highly overrated ....

2  Thank TravelVU