“Great Experience”
Review of Club Colombia

Club Colombia
Ranked #37 of 2,756 Restaurants in Bogota
Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was a great way to experience traditional Colombian food in a great setting. We attended with local hosts for a business lunch and it was outstanding. Great atmosphere in a nice part of town. Highly recommend this for any occasion.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed July 18, 2013

fresh fish, great service, good experience. Went for lunch while on vacation. Looked to be a mostly business person lunch durring a Monday.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Had a dinner at Club Columbia. I would not complain about the food. The food is good here BUT the service is terrible. I am an English speaking guy and no clue of Spanish. But, I think my waiter had clues what I was asking. First, I ordered whiskey and some soda. After waiting 10 minutes, I had to remind him again for my order. He finally came with my whiskey and Ice but no soda. After 5 more minutes waiting, I had to remind him again for soda. By the time he bring soda, ice melted completely, ruin my drink. On my 2nd drink .... Same story. He didn't learned from his previous mistake. Finally, after having dinner, I asked for water bottle. 10 min waiting, he brought the final cheque but no water .... By that time, I had enough. Just paid my bill and walked out ..... Had water and drink at bar near by.

Looking at reviews, I think this place is highly overrated ....

2  Thank TravelVU
Reviewed June 28, 2013

You got it right. Club Colombia is a beer brand that has opened a very nice restaurant that has cracked service, ambience and food.
Eating 'tapas' style we had a great meal.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

had over 30 people for a business dinner, all went smoothly. First a cockatil at the fireplace lounge, then upstairs for full dinner, mostly Colombian specialties. Food was nice and plenty, good service, at good value. Great ajiaco.