“Excellent food, friendly fast service”
Review of Crepes & Waffles

Crepes & Waffles
Ranked #2 of 83 Dessert in Bogota
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: La Candelaria
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The crepes here are delicious. My girlfriend and I tried two savory ones: the poblano and the chicken with broccoli and cheese. Both were huge portions and delicious. Don't miss this spot while your here!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,778)

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Large assortment of light meals, healthy food, and an impresive selection of deserts mostly based in sweet crepes and icecream. Try the mandarin juice, superb!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I am not very experienced with Crepes, so I decided to give it a shot. This place was yummy. I ordered a Thai Crepe and ice cream to finish it off. I drank an herbal tea, which was far better than I thought it would be. My only slight negative was that it was pricey.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Crepes & Waffles has good crepes. It's ice cream flavors are good particularly the coconut, strawberry, caramel and coconut, rum raisin as well as the lime and orange which are more sherbets. The plain waffles and crepe specialties with ice cream are excellent. But do not get the so-called mini-waffles. They are very doughy and not cooked enough.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I really wanted Ice cream... I was on the hunt... I find this place, I stop, I order, 2 scoops and a sugared waffle cone. One scoop vanilla with brownie, and one scoop coffee with chocolate. I know strange but hey I was on a mission from god to eat ice cream. My face was sweaty, my hair was stuck to my face, I was hot... I needed this ice cream to give me faith again in life....

I take my first lick, .... oh my goodness it was good... I ate it all... in record time.

Next day, I go again... I am lost, can't find the place, I am on a mission, I have to eat one more before I flight back home.... there are not crepes and waffles in the USA so anywho... I can't find it tears streaming down my face.... my husband is about to give up, but then a light shines and says here I am come to me... I am here...

I go.. I find it... I get my ice cream again... same scoops... I say please don't fail me... please taste just as good as you did yesterday.... and you know what... it tasted just as good. I left fulfilled with life.

Try the ice cream its good. :)