“Italy in Bogota”

Ranked #31 of 2,607 Restaurants in Bogota
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Had lunch here (because Cevicheria next door was full!) and wasn't disappointed. Perfect terrace to sip a glass of wine and enjoy a lovely antipasto or pizza.
Portions were generous and the food fresh, full of flavour and beautifully presented.

There are newer reviews for Di Lucca

Reviewed March 15, 2014

DeLucca's is a favorite of mine. Went this evening with friends around 7pm and found that unless you had already made a reservation the entire indoor restaurant was reserved so no choice but to sit outside. Food like always was good but service was slow. Not the normal attention you get when you go there. Had a great time but just as we are about to leave a tiny creature appeared on our table and scared us but it was really tiny. It happens when sitting outside and especially after all the rain we have been having. Not the restaurants fault, but at least the creature waited till after we ate to appear.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Di Lucca is one of my old time favorites in Bogota...the service is the best..the food is ALWAYS great... the atmosphere I love...all I have to say is good things about this place..and is open 7 days and also on the holidays when all else is closed..as for your question if this is one of my best meals...I have to say that is not a fair question...this is an excellent restaurant in every way...but I have been to so many good restaurants that I can't not say which one has been the best. Thank you to Jackson the old Maitre who just got a promotion to manager for the special and excellent service he always gave me and thank you to the new one who has try and have accomplished to make me feel very welcome.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

It was recommended to us by the Sofitel hotel. Everywhere we travel to we search out a good Italian restaurant. This one for sure fit the bill. Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

After 1 1/2 days in the Candalaria we took a cab 30 minutes north. A world apart and better value for excellent modern italian cuisine in a super smart neighborhood. We 4 tourists ate dinner on the front terrace with a friend who is a long time Bogita resident. Phenomenally friendly service, presentation, and dishes. Great time.