“Perfect ceviches”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Usaquén
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Went there for a business on a local recommendation and we certainly weren't disappointed. The ceviches were absolutely out of this world. I had the fish ceviche with caramelized onions and I also tasted the picante one someone else had ordered. Both were absolutely phenomenal so I can only image the other variants.

However, I have to say I was not as impressed with the seared tuna over rice. I think it is best to stick with various small or large bowls of ceviches, this way you sample the best this restaurant has to offer. Oh and it's certainly not expensive!

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

First time we went to 80 Sillas was last year and we were quite impressed. But this time, we were highly disappointed. Service was not nice, our fish wasn't that good. Quite expensive for what it is and there are way better places to eat in Bogotá.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This peruvian place in Usaquen serves very good ceviche. The only thing I want to warn for is the "ceviche picante", as it is very spicy. I've been sweating all lunch and needed five juices to keep my body temperature balanced. Decoration is a bit rustic but with charm, has to be your taste.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

very fresh and good Peruvian style raw fish dishes (tiradito/ceviche) and an honest wine list; friendly staff too. because it is quite distant from the business districts, make you sure you account for the right amount of time to get there.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Mediocre food and terrible service. Somehow our bill ended up quite a bit larger than it should have been and the waiter and manager just argued and argued with us and refused to admit their mistake. Eek, the only bad customer service experience we had in Bogota.

2  Thank Joshua R