“Gave them the last chance. Never again”

Teriyaki Sushi Bar Zona T
Ranked #276 of 2,660 Restaurants in Bogota
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

As a customer and as a person that work with customer service, I am, may be too much, exigent when talking about service and attention.

After two years I decided to give them another chance, but I was disappointed as last time. Service was not the best since they charged me juocews that I didn't ask and the once that I asked never arrived.

My dish, which is very basic, rice with teriyaki sauce, didn't have the sauce neither the two meats it suposed to have.

But the worst think, and what I really hate, is the waitresses talking 3 cms away from your dish. That is disgusting.

I wont go back to this restaurant, shame because the facilities are nice and is well located.

1  Thank Maquco

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We recently went to the Teriyaki on Cra.19 and Calle 120, to see if it was actually a worthwhile alternative to the Wok restaurant practically across the street that my wife is hopelessly addicted to. It is not. The grimy menus we were handed definitely started us off with a bad impression, and our meals were nothing special, in fact quite poor relative to the Wok-level prices. My supposedly Vietnamese style dish was actually bland - when was the last time you had bland Vietnamese food? The service wasn't bad (actually better than Wok in that department), and maybe they have other dishes that measure up to the tasty choices at Wok, but we won't be going back to find out. My wife now even more firmly refuses to go anywhere but Wok for her Asian food fix.

2  Thank oq1492
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We went to Teriyaki for dinner. The service was pretty good and, although it was crowded, we got a table fast.
We had sushi, a few rolls and they were good enough. I recommend to try a eel roll...
However, I think that there are better options in Bogota for sushi...

Reviewed September 24, 2013

As a lover of Japanese (and Thai) food I was a little disappointed at the odd Japanese/Thai/Californian/Latin American hybrid this place offers. Some of the dishes may really work, but the vaguely Thai-style fish in tamarind source I got was only so-so. At the moment, it's part of a "Visa Tuesday" scheme where you get 30% off the bill (we thought we must have heard that wrong!) if you pay by visa. So as long as it's Tuesday, it's great value for money. I don't know how long that scheme will last.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Went here on my own whilst on business, much to the bemusement of the male staff.
It was Fathers Day and despite being really busy, service was attentive, food arrived quickly and all very pleasant.
Sushi is typical fusion style, so great if you like Philadelphia cheese and crispy bits. All very fresh and you could sit and watch it being prepared.