“Good burgers”

Ranked #42 of 2,660 Restaurants in Bogota
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed January 26, 2013

OK, if you're undecided with what fast food go in the mall, this cannot go wrong. It's OK, well done, standard product, satisfying.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have not tried a better burger anywhere in my travels. Add you favourite combinations, fries come with paprika. Messy to eat bu what a delight!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I'm a burger lover... and there are simply the best I've ever tried... the charcoal grilled burgers are amazing...!

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Decent burgers compared to what you get here from the other famous and big fast food chains. I like the Mexicano.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to this place on my last vacations for Bogotá, Colombia and I really have to say that I was expecting more, Burgers are good but you can find a better options just looking around .

1  Thank JohnMKan