Ramada Bogota Belle Epoque
  • Restaurant
Lancaster House(Bogota)(Great Value!)
$64
$74
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The hotel is located just a 10 min walk of the modern and safe northern part of Bogota, with Zona T/Zona Rosa and Parque 93. With excellent restaurants, bars etc. I booked it through an on-line special and the value for what we paid is just outstanding. To the bus station of the Trans Milenio is a walk of 15 min to Station Calle 83 or a 10 min walk to Calle 100. Depending on the linea you are taking this will bring you in about 30 min or less to the old town or in 15 min to the north with more shopping centers.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thebluetruck
Jaime A, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Ramada Bogota Belle Epoque, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Hello thebluetruck
Receive a warm greeting from Bogota, Colombia. We are pleased that you've spent a good experience in Belle Époque Suite, thanks for preferring us and for your contributions, they are important to keep on improving and every time to give a better service.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for four nights, and I wasn't warm the entire time. There was no heat in the room and the insulation was poor. I asked the front desk, and they were nice enough to give me a space heater but it didn't work. I had to take the extra blankets from the other bed to sleep with every night, but I was still freezing. Also, the hot water didn't work at all in my room.

Other than that, the service was friendly. The security was very good, and I was never worried about safety. It wasn't very centrally located, but taxis are pretty cheap and the hotel will call them for you.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Hello Grace I
Receive a warm greeting from Bogota, Colombia, thanks for your contributions, they are important to keep on improving and every
time to give a better service.
We wait for you soon, always attentive to give you the best service.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This hotel was a great surprise. The rooms are all freshly renovated, clean and spacious. Yes, they look like the photos. We paid just $65 Us per night for 3 nights, which was a bargain for this property which is just 6 blocks to a hot night life area. We got an upgraded room, with an additional bedroom. The breakfast each morning is delicious.
At the time of our triip (August 2012) the building accross the street was under construction. Also, hot water was in short supply - most of the time the shower temperature was lukewarm.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from any construction. As with all hotels in Colombia, the windows are single pane and noise travels easily.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CLC_2_2_2

Hello CLC_2_2_2
Receive a warm greeting from Bogota, Colombia. We are pleased that you've spent an extraordinary experience in Belle Époque Suite, thanks for preferring us and for your contributions, they are important to keep on improving and every time to give a better service. We wait for you soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Very nice Boutique Hotel located in one of the best areas of Bogota. The room was clean, I´m was disappointing with some answers of employees, for example, my suite has an iPod speaker but I can't use it because the cord doesn´t had the adapter to connect to the power source, I ask for the adapter and I don´t receive any answer. The breakfast offers some limitated opotions, when you are in there for some day probably you will be bored about the food. But, out of these details is a very good option.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MelvinMR

Hello MelvinMR,
Receive a warm greeting from Bogota, Colombia. Thanks for your contributions; they are important to keep on improving and every time to give a better service.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

First and foremost, I routinely stay at the Pennisula or Shangri-la when traveling internationally. Of course, they are not in Colombia, but this business friendly hotel was made available to me during an extended stay 4 month stay in Bogota. The quality of the room, restaurant, and ability to get the things I needed were all excellent.

I do not have a background in speaking Spanish and many of the staff have a little knowledge of English, although there are a few fluent English speakers on staff. But this was what made the experience even more fun. The ability to learn from each other. Awkward at times, yes. But fun always !

Aside from the comfort cleanliness, and safety of the property, what makes this place the best is the service. Very accommodating team, and very willing to help. I would list the names of those at the hotel who made the experience for this North American incredible, but I would risk leaving someones name out.

The hotel has an incredible team. Thank you to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank brian1963

Hello Brian 1963,
We are very happy that your experience has been fun and that the security, service, cleanliness and comfort of the hotel filled your expectations during these four months of stay. Thanks for your contributions; they are important to keep on improving and every time to give a better service.