All reviews nice hotel walking distance room service zona rosa parque gym taxi furniture neighborhood privacy internet
Reviewed July 8, 2017

The first thing to say is that nearly all of the photos in the various booking sites have been dressed up to such an extent ,that they give a false impression.This hotel ,in a reasonably good location is bare of luxury and is spartan but very clean and quiet ..If you are looking for a picture on a wall, or tissues in your bathroom or a nice soft mattress then look elsewhere. Here you find the same colour, no rugs, but you will find an exceptionally nice and professional staff

Room Tip: the rooms with a balcony are accessed by very narrow stairs that I could not manage
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Maria Jose S, Reservation Cordinator at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Good Morning Mr. Hastacuando,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites Bogota, these comments are of real importance as they give us the opportunity to improve on our shortcomings and maintain the strengths we have.
Constructive opinions such as yours allow us to more easily identify the opportunities for improvement that we have. In the same way I present our sincere apologies from the team of collaborators of Madisson Inn and we promise that we will do our best to improve.

We will be waiting for you on your next visit to Bogota, so that we can have the pleasure of serving you and achieve a fair compensation for your mistakes.

Best regards,

Reservations and Ecommerce Coordinator
Reservas@madissoninn.com

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights at the hotel. We had 2 rooms, both suites. Having 2 bathrooms in each room was great. The beds were harder than we liked but we found this is typical in Colombia. The staff was wonderful. The bell hop arranged for a driver and van to take us to several of the major sight seeing attractions. The driver was great ( she did not speak English but our son is fluent in Spanish). This saved us money as this was cheaper than booking with a tour company.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Maria Jose S, Corrdinadora de reservas at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Dear Mrs or Mr,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites Bogota, these comments give us the opportunity to improve on our shortcomings and maintain the strengths we have.
We will be waiting for you on your next visit to Bogota, so we can have the pleasure of serving you.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

We stayed here for my family on a vacation trip. It was very conveniently located, walking distance to the Parque 93 and Centro Andino and close to almost everything. The rooms are very spacious, we had a suite with a lot of privacy for my kids. Breakfast was included and was fairly good. Service was very good, everybody was very helpful and nice.
However, there are things in which the Hotel could improve. For example, the carpet on our first room was very dirty and we had no internet and had to change rooms. The second room could be improved by facilitating some screen to make into two different rooms if needed. A little more furniture would be good, I could have used a seat or a table to put my stuff in the main room. Also the gym is very little and the elliptic was there for decoration only. Also, a little kitchenette with a microwave would for sure improve the settings for the long stay traveler.
Overall, is a decent nice hotel and with a good value.

Room Tip: Book a room on tower 2 where there is less noise. Check that the Internet works
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Good hotel located within walking distance of Park93, reasonable price, attention is good, not too much space in the room, bed ok, very small bathroom, a lot of noise (but that is very common in Bogotá), hotels taxi service is really good

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Maria Jose S, Jefe de Reservas at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Dear Leonardo S ,

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Stayed here April 2 to April 5, 2017 on the recommendation of friends in Bogota and I was not disappointed. If you want a big name brand hotel this is not for you but if you want to be in a safe area with exceptional staff and hotel taxi service right at your door then this is ideal. The rooms were clean and the spotless bathrooms have huge showers and lovely large towels with no shortage of hot water. Lots of breakfast choice and a very friendly staff even although I do not speak a word of Spanish. Walking distance to malls, parks, restaurants and grocery stores. As a woman on my own, I did not feel out of place going out and about on my own and as I mentioned there was the white taxies at the hotel at ridiculously cheap prices compared to Canada that were at your service 24/7. My only small complaint is I would have liked my bed to be a little softer. The old bones don't have much meat on them. That aside I had a great stay and the desk clerk, who does speak English, could not have been more helpful in making my stay memorable. I will certainly now return to Bogota and when I do it will be at the Madisson.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Maria Jose S, Reservation manager at Madisson Inn Hotel & Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Dear Bachie,