All reviews breakfast buffet standard room great hotel excellent location few blocks walking distance parque administration corridor
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This is where we stay when we travel to Bogotá to visit family. The rooms are nice and clean and the staff is always very friendly. The location is excellent, just a few blocks away from parque de la 93 which has great restaurants and night life.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Charlotte L, E-Commerce at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Hotel Parque 97 Suites with all the readers of this important portal. We are glad to know that we are your place of rest when traveling to Bogota. Also, that our rooms are comfortable and that our excellent location is a favorable point to visit the most exclusive places in the city. Thank you for choosing us, and we are waiting for you on your next trip to Bogota.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

I booked the Standard room which happened to be very spacious and clean, perfect for the 4-day trip I took to Bogota. The location is great as it is close to one of Bogota's nightlife centers, Parque 93. The food was very good, nice variety and high quality. Overall, a very comfortable stay thanks to the nice staff and management attentive service.

Room tip: Quiet area in general, good for resting after an intense workday.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guest.

All the staff of the Hotel Parque 97 Suites appreciates your time to write these valuable lines. We are very proud that your stay with us was satisfactory. We love knowing that you enjoyed our varied and exquisite food and that you received a very good quality service. Also, that the location of the hotel was favorable during your stay in the city. Many thanks for choosing us and remember that Hotel Parque 97 Suites is your home in Bogotá.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I had a reservation for a Junior Suite with Terrance in this hotel. I kindly asked if I could receive the room before the regular check-in time (which is 2pm) as I was arriving to Bogotá at 6am and had nowhere else to wait. The rude staff not only denied my request but also told me that even if they had the room available I would have to pay 50% of the rate for an early check-in! Meaning that they preffer to leave the guest waiting for over 8 hours than letting them use the room they had available and I already reserved and paid for unless I paid even more.
And this was not just the receptionist. I spoke to the Head of Reception (Gelbert A. Mahecha) and he told me exactly the same! They would not care at all to leave me waiting after a long trip to force me to pay extra! Unbelievable. I decided to cancel my reservation and go to a much better hotel which did in fact attend my request without any extra charges.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Charlotte L, E-Commerce at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear guest.

In the first instance we apologize for the inconveniences that were presented. In this regard I can tell you that when a guest requests an early check in, we are subject to room availability. This means that if at the moment when the guest arrives at the hotel, there is a room of the type that he chose to vacate, the hotel will be happy to assign it immediately. For this reason we can not guarantee the guest a room before the time stipulated by the hotel for the check in (2:00 pm). The only way to guarantee the guest his room is paying the night before his arrival. In this way, the guest already knows that he has his room at the time of his arrival. Regularly, all hotels have this policy. We reiterate our most sincere apologies and we appreciate your understanding.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Friendly service, Spacious rooms, clean ,With a balcony which makes the Room even more spacious. Excellent room service, housekeeping everday
The reception is always available,the hotel has an adjacent restaurant with delicious breakfast and friendly service.In walking distance of certain facilties one might need,
I can recommend this hotel.

Room tip: I would choose a Room with a balcony on a higher floor so one can sit outside
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Charlotte L, E-Commerce at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear guest. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hotel Parque 97 Suites with all the readers of this renowned portal. We are happy to know that you received very good attention from the hotel staff. In addition, you found spacious and comfortable rooms, and you could enjoy our varied and delicious breakfast buffet.
Thank you very much for choosing us as your resting place in Bogotá. We are waiting for you very soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is a bit outside of the city center but since I was there for work with a university located within walking distance it was very convenient. I don't know if all hotel are like this is Colombia but every furniture is super low! Mini toilet, low beds, low sofas... a bit weird but nonetheless super comfortable. Friendly staff, good breakfast. A bit noisy from the inside, you can hear the people moving around the corridors and in the upstairs room. Would come back tho.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Charlotte L, Coordinadora de Comercio Electronico at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear guest:

Thank you for writing these valuable lines. We are happy to know that your stay with us was satisfactory as you found comfortable facilities and excellent service. Also, that you enjoyed a delicious and varied breakfast, and that our strategic location was favorable during your visit to Bogota. Many thanks for choosing us and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again.