“Great hotel for business trips !”

Hotel Parque 97 Suites
Ranked #64 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I've been in Bogota from June 25 to June 29 2013. The hotel is really comfortable, the breakfast is great, everyone is careful of your pleasure, the rooms are comfortable, the internet connection is free and great, and it is near business centers. I liked it a lot and recommend it to anyone ! Just some minor problem: no fitness center !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Charlotte L, Coordinadora Comercio Electrónico at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Guest :

We are pleased that your stay in the hotel was completely to your liking, the rooms were comfortable, the restaurant service was very good, you had good internet access and our location was favorable during your stay. We want to tell you that we are working on the project to build a gym and probably on your next visit you can enjoy this service.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Parque 97 Suites

Reviewed June 6, 2013

It was fantastic, everything there!! The Next time that I Must to visit Bogota, I'll be there again at Parque 97 Hotel.
I recommended it to all my friends and also to my business partners.
Greetings and go on that Way

• Stayed: April 2013
Paula B, Coordinadora Comercio Electrónico at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a honor to provide you the best service, comfortable rooms, and the most important our human quality. We always work to make you feel as in your home.
We hope to have you back very soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The hotel was a perfect location for my business. Comfortable rooms, helpful staff, good breakfast buffet. Who could ask for more?
That's all I want to say but it seems I have to write 200 characters.
That's all I want to say but it seems I have to write 200 characters.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paula B, Coordinadora Comercio Electrónico at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us as your best hotel option in Bogotá, your comments are very important for us, We hope to give you our best service in a future.

Best Regads,

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The hotel is located in a nice and convenient neighborhood. It's close to important streets and avenues and has many shops nearby (there are even a small and a big supermarket at really short distance).
I've booked a standart room and it was spacious and confortable. The bed and pillows were fine, there is a black out covering the window, a nice bathroom with a good shower and good amenities. The only two downsides regarding the room are the lack of a big mirror (the only mirror you have is in the bathroom, but you can only see yourself until your waist, which is not so nice, specially for women) and it can get really noisy due to the traffic jam (colombians honk a lot!). Try to book a room that is not facing the street (to be honest, I don't know if they have those, but it's worth trying!). The room is also very clean.
The staff is worth mentioning. They are VERY attentive and polite, such as all colombians I had the pleasure to meet! Also a bonus point is the tray in front of the elevators at the lobby, where you can always get (for free!) yourself some fresh water, coffee and aromatico (a tea infusion made of fruits, very typical). No need to purchase some overpriced minibar items!
As for the breakfast, it seems really good, though I had very short time to eat, so I've grabbed some fruits (uchuvas, small orange fruits that are very refreshing and so expensive in Brazil!) and one arepa con huevos revueltos (it's a corn pancake, sort of a thicker tortilla, with scrambled eggs and tomatoes on top) they make upon request (no extra fees and delicious!).Overall it seemed very good and appetizing!
Would definetly stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the street (if at all avaliable)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to hear those comments. Our Team was very proud of assist you. We work every day to offer the best quality service from your arrival. We hope to have you back in Parque 97.
Regards.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Booked using Hotels.com . Requested Cosmos 1000 , which is across the street and was for a even a few dollars less expensive. Everyone ranted about Cosmos while there was not much of an opinion on Parque. My colleague got Cosmos and I got Parque. Hotels.com credited me quite a bit for the mistake and representations they made comparing Parque to Cosmos - there is no comparison. I was very jealous......My water was brown and dining area is very so so. People are very nice - sincere and as helpful as can be. laundry was on time, coffee was fresh and taxis easy to get. Not a place to hold a meeting or take a date - but if you need a rack in a central location, it works. I paid about 138-145 per night, If i had paid $100-$125, my review would have been different.

Room Tip: Ask and make sure the water has been fixed prior to booking.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us, We are gonna let our team know about the positive reviews you gave us. We hope to get you back soon offering a exclusive rate. Regards,

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I booked this hotel and paid more then many other nicer hotels around for one simple reason: most sites said the hotel had a gym and/or gives free access to Bodytech gym nearby but that is NOT THE CASE. This hotel is outdated, very average, noisy, has no gym and no AC nor heat, often has hot water issues and no free access to any kind of gym whatsoever, gyms here can be very expensive ( $30.day at bodytech ) and i suggest to call ahead to make sure since others also claim to have this free access to gym. On top of all that the internet only works in certain rooms.IN this day and age that's pathetic, The staff did NOT offer to change rooms or help in any way after i kindly asked if they could do something ( even tho they where far from busy or full). ON the good side the room have plenty of space and are very clean and the breakfast is as good as most hotels around here. The location is pretty good to.

Room Tip: Book the 1 Sonesta or 2 Suites 101 nearby , way better value. 3 The plaza summit is also nice, and t...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
hotelparque97, Director Comercial at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thanks for your comments, help us provide a better service every day. tell you that at this time we have quick and easy access to high speed Internet anywhere in our facilities and we are finalizing the process of remodeling to make the hotel a more modern and cosy. We hope to have it back soon.