“Good location”

Hotel Parque 97 Suites
Ranked #66 of 269 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very good location , close to the supermarket Carulla , 3 block from there , you can use this hotel as your apartments.People nice , food ok , very good service , Rooms are Oriente , no AC , elevator small. I saw 2 conference rooms , size ok .Hall are small not to many please to seat down.they a taxi service to the airport , 30.000 ,(15.00 usd aprox ) it is ok .it is a 4 star hotel .

Room Tip: Look for hight floor , nice views of the Santa Barbara area
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jenniferl82, E Commerce Manager at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback.

We hope to see you soon at Hotel Parque 97 Suites.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have to confess I hadn't gone back because I got another corporate option at the office. Nevertheless, I got a great deal and decided to come back and check it out...

The experience was as great as before, especially if you take into consideration this is a 4-star hotel located near most important spots in the northern part of the city, the financial district and best night life. The best things the hotel has to offer are:

- Location
- Nice breakfast
- Good internet connection (weird for being a hotel)
- Good service... they were helpful whenever I needed assistance

Not so good: I guess it's a bit out of date, though everything's well kept and arranged. Sleep quality could be a bit less than perfect if you need to open the windows, since it's close to major streets, but it can eaily be avoided if you as for room NOT FACING the 19th Avenue or the back.

Would always go back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback.

We want to tell you that right now we are in the process of remodeling our rooms, and we hope you to met them.

Best regards.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I like this hotel, the food is very good (try the seafood platter), the staff is very helpful, it is close to the "T" zone, and to the 93 park area, which is great considering Bogota's traffic.

the rooms are clean and just what a business traveler needs.

I has been my choice in recent years, I come to bogota at least once a year an I have always visited this hotel.

Room Tip: rooms not facing the street are quieter. the corner rooms are roomier.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.

We hope to welcome you soon in our hotel.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

While the room was clean and spacious the bed was hard and relatively uncomfortable. The staff were often unfriendly and it appeared a struggle to be polite. I will be returning to Bogota but I will not be staying there.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Paula B, Coordinadora Comercio Electrónico at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

We apologized about drawbacks you had. Related to the bed we want to let you know that We have made a full renovation in our hotel, in which we included new beds and mattresses, It would be a pleasure if you come back again and try it! . We are in a constant training for our team to provide the best service in our guest.
Regards,

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stayed last week Dec 11th in this hotel. I travel often to Bogota and have stayed in many hotels in the city but I continue to come back to Parque 97. I believe ist the best value in Bogota, great service, good food, good rooms both in size, comfort and the recent renovation of the rooms, lobby and business center shows the commitment by the owners to mantain this hotel as one of the best in the city, all of this while mantaininig the price levels

2  Thank abracheh
Jenniferl82, E Commerce Manager at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was staying at the hotel when the hot water was not working properly. The hotel staff apologized and explained what the problem was. We noticed how everyone was working deligently to resolve this inconvenience. Best of all, we received a free night to compensate us for this bother. Whenever I travel to Colombia, I stay in this hotel because the service is excellent and I feel like at home.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that your stay with us was to your satisfaction.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Parque 97 while on business in Bogota this past November and I will continue using this hotel for my future trips. The room was modern, spot-less and very comfortable, with all the amenities that you can expect from a top class hotel. Excellent value for money, especially as compared to other chain hotels in Bogota which are much more expensive and don't really give you more. Service was great and very personalized, breakfast was included and delicious. Location was perfect if your business destination is in the Northern areas of Bogota (where most restos and shops also happen to be), while having very easy access to main roads to the downtown and airport. Overall, a great discovery!

Room Tip: Stayed in a south-facing room and the views of the mountains were very nice
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Oded G
Jenniferl82, E commerce Manager at Hotel Parque 97 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012