All reviews boutique hotel great location walking distance del sur business trip fruit selection bustling area cool decor top choice andino shopping center room service the ground floor breakfast was included my home away from home zona t excellent hotel business traveler
Reviewed November 1, 2016

I was super-impressed by this boutique hotel in Bogota - the place is colorful and bright, the rooms are chic and classy in an understated way - very lightweight, functional and practical.
The breakfast was included in my plan and was fresh, tasty and nourishing.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
Overall a wonderful way to experience Bogota.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Esther B, General Manager at EK Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about EK Hotel.
We work with real passion for our job, and your words give us a great motivation for each journey. I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in Bogota. Room, food, location... everything.

I had several meals in the hotel and it was great. Breakfast buffet is unbelievably good.

The hotel offers value added services such as ground transportation to the airport for very reasonable prices.

Stayed: October 2016

Dear guest,

I am glad you have enjoyed our hotel so much! We put a lot of love in preparing meals that please our clients. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again with some more surprising flavors.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

The hotel room was clean and spacious; no heater, but Hotel can provide you one if needed. I was pleased by the friendly and helpful customer service. The food served is good quality and tasty. My only negative about the hotel is the gym...is extremely small. Overall very good.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Our friendly staff is one of our most valuable treasures! I feel thankful because guests like you take some minutes to share that impression you did have during your stay.

I am sorry about our small gym area, we are considering options to assure a better wellness experience to all our visitors.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

The hotel is perfect for business trips. Nice and big rooms. The breakfast is absolutely excellent. Gym is small but with a nice view.
Restaurants beside the hotel are great for lunch and dinners.
Wifi works great!!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Your review is a great reward for a new hotel like EK. We give our best to get to make you feel that good when staying with us.

We hope to see you back very soon!

Reviewed October 9, 2016

I've stayed in five other hotels in Bogotá, but this is where I'm staying from now on. Extremely comfortable room with a perfect bed/great pillows, excellent breakfast with lots of fresh fruit as well as heftier options. Use of beautiful conference room was complimentary with the stay. All of the staff were fantastic: I highly recommend hiring Jaime as your driver if your Spanish is as bad as mine - he was excellent company during my three days of work in the city, and Victor at the front desk was always helpful and welcoming. Location is beautiful, just down the street from Chico Park and around the corner from more shops and restaurants than you could ever take advantage of. Can't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Esther B, General Manager at EK Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2016

Dear guest,

We feel honestly moved by your review. We are all passionate about what we do, and is good to know also that our partner transport company is doing a great job. We hope to see you back very soon.

Director EK Hotel