“Great quality food”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This was better than any Indian I've had in the states, including New York. They don't use low quality beef and chicken. Sauces were scrumptious. It's pretty pricey for Indian ($50 for two, lunch, no alcohol), but the food quality was outstanding. Don't compete for the ambiance, but the service was very good.

2  Thank Golfncohibas

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Had a variety of dishes. All very good. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. The chicken tikka massala was great!

1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I was in the TAJ MAHAL restaurant located in Bogota, Colombia, Usaquen neighborhood.It was the most greatful experience I´ve ever had regarding Indian food,,the service was outstanding, the maitre D´ and the waiters anticipated all my needings, the atmosphere was like if I was really in India,they treated us like KINGS AND QUEENS. Thank you very much to the staff,I highly recomend this restaurant over the world. THEY EXCEEEEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Went to Taj Mahal not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. I was also surprised that the food was actually spicy because most places in Bogota you ask for spicy food and it's really mild. Overall good service and the decor is nice too.

2  Thank Ana V
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We went there yesterday for dinner, looking to have a nice enjoyable dinner with an indian business friend, but were completely suprised when we tried to order one of the dishes and the waiter's reply was rude, indicating that the dish was not to be shared, but had to be ordered by one person only, since it had been designed that way!!!!

We ultimately ordered the dish, along with other dishes, and of course shared all of the plates (since that is the beauty of these meals), but not without an uncomfortable argument with the waiter who insisted it didn't matter if the person was hungry or not, he/she could not share the plate..

Apart from this, service was fast, food was delicious (our indian friend was happy with it) and we ended up having a nice dinner.

2  Thank Natalia S