“One word:”

More Local - Responsible Tour Operator
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to More Local, your Responsible Tour Operator in Colombia offering experiential travel and tailor made tours. At More Local we believe in responsible travel. A percentage of your booking fee is allocated to our meaningful travel community-based projects in Colombia. By traveling with us you get to offset your carbon footprint and contribute to a reforestation project. Enjoy Cultural tourism, Community-based tourism, Ecotourism, Adventure travel and local Urban experiences in Colombia.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We had an amazing experience, the More Local Team made our visit to Colombia worth it in every possible way. Thank you!!!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I really enjoyed my trip to Guasca with More Local!
First we went to Encenillo Natural Reserve (1 hour away from Bogota) where we hiked for a bit more than 3 hours. We were surrounded by beautiful nature and landscapes...and we had the luck of having a very professional tour guide that knew all about the reserve´s animal and tree species.

Then, we spent the afternoon in an organic farm and had an amazing time with the family that runs it. We had delicious organic lunch! The best of all was that we could buy all those fresh and natural products.

Next time I would like to spend the night in Guasca and go to Chingaza. Thank you for showing me something I could never discover by myself! Excellent service!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I went to tha Amazon with More Local and it was amazing!!!! all the things that you learn and enjoy with them are unique!!!!

I was there by my self before and the difference is huge!!! I can´t believe I missed all the real stuff!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I went to the Amazon with More Local, real friendly guys & girls that made my trip very easy. We saw an amazing amount of animals, we visited different towns and share with the locals their way of living in this paradise while learning the best way to help preserving it.
Thanks for such a different and interesting experience and we'll see soon in my next trip to Colombia.

1  Thank chicoj
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The Amazon Rainforest Tour was a surreal journey through jungle, rivers and local villages. Seeing Sloths, Monkeys and Pink Dolphins up close in their natural environment was amazing… especially fishing for Piranhas. Sleeping in hammocks, having home cooked meals with the families that live there was also a treat!!

Traveling with More was different to any other tour I had booked previously. I think the main and most exciting element that More Local offers is the opportunity to be immersed in local community life and interact with people you would never meet as a “normal tourist”. This is a privilege not too many travellers get a chance to enjoy on their own. Would highly recommended to explore the sublime spots and sights with this company.

1  Thank carolina v
Julian C, Manager at More Local - Responsible Tour Operator, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

HI Carlolina! Thank you very much for your glowing review. So glad that you enjoyed you Amazon experience with us! Gracias!