“Good place for a gin tonic, food ok'ish”

Upper Side 81St Street
Ranked #278 of 2,364 Restaurants in Bogota
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Good place for a gin tonic, food ok'ish”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The place is very nice, decoration makes you feel you are at a top cocktail bar in NY, Barcelona, Paris or London. Gin tonics is their specialty, and they do it very good. Large choice for gin and tonics, well prepared. Food is mediocre, acceptable and basic.
All in all, i will go back, for the good gin tonics and the nice folks around.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Eugenio G

Miami Springs, Florida
“It's OK but....”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Last weekend I was in Bogota and some friends took me to this place. I was told a lot of good things about the restaurant but my experience wasn't that good.
We were 10 in the table and the waiter got all confussed with the order and we had the main course in the table before some of the entrees.
Drinks were good but expensive, my entree was excelent, it was a grilled Brie with orange...yummy! However, the bass I ordered as main course was tasteless.
Service was good and I felt sorry for the waiters, they tried hard but it was too much for them. If I go back, I' m goint just to the bar and order a drink and a sandwich, they looked very good!

1 Thank Ramen163