All reviews recommend this hotel hotel located within walking distance business district early check air conditioning junior suite the hotel staff would stay here again rooftop bar wonderful hotel mini bar taxi parque gym soap closet
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2019

This place is great! Hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating—from the front desk to the bar to the restaurant. The restaurant menu is diverse and the food delicious. Our stay included breakfast and the spread was divine, with both buffet and menu options. Rooms are comfortable and clean. My husband and I felt very much "at home" and well attended to. We will definitely stay again on our return trip to Bogota!

Date of stay: August 2019
Yuber_Linares, Gerente at Bogota 100 Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mposa74 Thank you very much for your comment, we are glad to know that in our hotel you felt at home and we hope in your next visits continue to serve you as you deserve.

Reviewed August 8, 2019

I will return in another opportunity with my family.
It is a hotel located in a central position and the hotel staff is very kind.
Creo que debe haber mas informacion turistica en el ingreso del hotel.

Room tip: Reduce the noise of the air conditioner equipment
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Quiroz, thank you very much for your comment, it was a pleasure to have you stayed at our hotel and we hope to welcome you with your family and continue creating pleasant moments at Bogota 100 Design Hotel.

Reviewed August 8, 2019

The front desk staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. They attended to our needs right away--helping us get taxis, answering our questions and being attentive to our needs. Also, the bar and dining services were outstanding. I ate one of the best burgers I have had in Colombia! The meat was lean and delicious. The drinks from the bar were generous in their quantity. I look forward to staying at Bogota 100 again!!

Room tip: Comfortable beds and very clean rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Mr. Michael,

Is always a pleasure to know that our employees as made you feel at home, our chef is very proud of his important commentary, our hamburger has always been the reason for excellent comments, we will always be willing to lend the best the services, we await your next visits to offer you the best of services.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

First the good - this hotel is very conveniently located if you have business on the north side of Bogotá. you can wal to Usaquen, anything in the main Calle 100 business district, or Parque 93. I was pleased with an early check-in, as I arrived very early but needed to get organized, so I was very happy about that. The soap was delightful. The combo AC/Heater unit was good for Bogotá's chilly nights. WiFi was ok. The room was called a junior suite, but it really is just a big regular room.
Now: My view was awful, it was a corridor looking out over some air conditioning condensers. The room was generally very clean, but there was something on the wall that looked like a booger.The elevator was missing a light in one of the buttons so you couldn't tell if you were going to your floor or not.
There is an in-room coffee machine but the hotel charges $7,000 pesos for the packet of coffee, unlike other similar hotels. Breakfast was ok. There is a refrigerator, and a carryout 2 doors down to stock it. Across Carrera 15, around the corner is also an Exito mini grocery store.
The worst part of the stay was dinner. I had the Thai noodles. They were so salty as to be inedible. The vegetables were limp as if they were boiled with the pasta. That left me very unhappy.The 2 waiters were too busy preparing room service dinner orders, and with only 5 diners, largely ignored us, so service was lacking.
I would stay here again if neighboring hotels are full, but not as a first choice.

Room tip: Make sure your room doesn't have the "corridor view" like mine did!
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Located in north of Bogota, in a quiet and calm area, but yet close to park 93 where is possible to find fine dining and great cuisine.

The staff in the hotel were very helpful, and friendly the restaurant offer a big variety of dishes, the Ajiaco and the salads were my favourites..
breakfast is very complete, with many option and delicious juices.
Definitely coming back again!

Room tip: nice view and best breakfast
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Yuber_Linares, Gerente at Bogota 100 Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Good Morning, Dear Esperanza

For us it was a pleasure, to have your presence, and your kind comments encourage us to continue offering the best service, we are proud that our team makes our customers feel at home, we hope very soon a new view to offer a stay to 100