Hotel was average.
Rooms were clean but tiny. I had space only for 1 luggage. Bath room was very small as well. Breakfast was ok (but I only recommend fruit and cereal).
Location was nearby financial center but you had nothing to do at walking distance so you have to take cabs all the time. At night it wasn't a nice area. Hotel food (I asked for Chicken Soup) was lousy.
My room was at 3-4 mts away from another building, so my view was other people's window.
Everything - average. I wouldn't recommend it for more than 1 or 2 nights as it was really cheap. But for cheap you get cheap food, cheap location and cheap experience. So no good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RoyalPark Metrotel is ideally situated for visitors to the area. It has a welcoming atmosphere that emphasizes friendly and hospitality service. The hotel has excellent facilities as well as comfortable guest rooms , executive floor, apart suites and public areas. The Hotel has 18 meeting rooms with acoustic insulation for business and social meetings. It is located 35 minutes from El Dorado International Airport. Two blocks from the financial and business district of Bogotá. It is within walking distance to the best malls bars restaurants and boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your NH Bogota Metrotel Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royalpark Metrotel Hotel Bogota
- Metrotel Royalpark Bogota