101 Park House
Lancaster House(Bogota)
$62
$185
$74
Hotel Vilar America(Bogota)(Great Value!)
$47
$579
$197
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$356
$481
$389
JW Marriott
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $553/night.

All reviewsliving roomfacilities amenitiesnice miniloft styleguest rooms arefamily travelnice residential areacar servicesecond homegreat hotelrooms are hugeexcellent breakfastfew blockslaundry serviceclean roomshotel is locatedzona t
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel with very friendly staff. Extremely helpful. The suite room is huge with a patio full kitchen and large bedroom and living room. Breakfast is included and is top notch. I would suggest the put grip strips on the curved stairs as they are marble slippery and extremely small on the inside if you have to pass someone. Nice part of town and beautiful weather because of the altitude of 1.6 miles

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I just concluded a 5 day business training session at the 101 Park House Hotel in Bogota. It was truly one of the best venues that I have worked in. The staff was very attentive and met our every need. The food was beyond my expectations. Each day, the meeting room was prepared and ready to go. I was given "call button" to use whenever I needed assistance in the meeting room - this was a first!

The suites at the 101 are above average. I had a spacious one-bedroom accommodation on the fourth floor that was very comfortable. The restaurant menu had a wide selection of meals to choose from which made it easy to eat in the hotel each day as I typically did not get done with the class until after 7 each night.

The event coordinators are the best! I would like to mention Angelica - she took the effort to track down a package for me as well as provided critical "administrative" support during the week that I know is not in her job description. The entire staff at 101 are all very friendly and helpful.

I will definitely hold my next Bogota event at the 101 Park House.

Room Tip: I have been there three times - each time in a different room. All were equally good. Although I must mention that on one stay, I had a 2nd floor room with a large patio/balcony with lounge chairs.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BlueWaters58
Reviewed April 10, 2013

From the airport pickup by hotel staff (with a confirmed license plate number) to arrival at the hotel approximately 15-20 minutes later with a warm greeting, 101 Park House did good work. My two-bedroom two-bath suite on a high floor was a nice surprise - just the fact that the hotel was made up of suites was a surprise, my suite was very spacious, with plenty of room for both work to be done and relaxation.

The suite's amenities were strong, and 101 hit the nail on the head with the small things. A for instance...as a business traveler, after a long set of flights and a suitcase of wrinkled dress shirts, having to ask for an iron and ironing board to be brought to my room is a pain. 101 Park House flipped the script and had an iron (that actually worked) and ironing board station built into the room, nice work!

My room booking had breakfast included. 101 Park House offers a buffet breakfast, and while it is not expansive, it satisfies you before a long day ahead.

Street noise can be an issue for some - while I did not experience significant street noise issues from my suite, several colleagues did, the higher floor you can get, the better off you will be as Bogota as a city does not seem to sleep.

While 101 Park House did a bang up job for me, and my stay was pleasant, it does weigh on me whether going down the route of a boutique hotel with a smaller and more personable feel outweighs a larger established brand of hotels (with the ability to earn points). It's a matter of preference obviously, and in my case on this trip, a function of where an event was taking place and colleagues were staying.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less street noise.
Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank somewhatseasoned
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is definitely one of the best boutique hotels I have visited ever
Hidden in the residential quarters in the north of Bogota, it is the place to stay in the colombian capital, although a little far from city center but easily accesable by their reasonably priced car-service
Helpful and very friendly staff, wonderful very well equipped suites with a lot of attention to minor details that make a great difference between a good stay and an excellent one
There were two things that I enjoyed the most: fireplace in my room and bicycles available for rent at the reception to participate in cyclovia on a weekend

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Viktor V
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was the second time in 2 years that I visited 101 Park House. Hotel was super clean, food was good, breakfast was super complete and fresh. Staff was very friendly and the events manager as well. I was for a 5 day business trip with my company. Room service was good. Also I had lunch 3 days in a room with a group of students and it was really good.

Location is very good, you are 10 minutes of Unicentro and 15 mins from Parque de la 93

The only thing I would never repeat is to ask for the ceviche in the bar area. It was an oily soup full of olives!!! - first (and last) time in my life I will have a ceviche with olives.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view to the small park at the left of the hotel - beautiful
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business