“Great stay”
Review of 101 Park House

101 Park House
Ranked #46 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had a great stay at 101. I found the suite spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and helped me with an emergency dry-cleaning need. The location is convenient for just about any itinerary, but especially for anyone spending time in the NE sector of town. Though somewhat hidden in a quiet neighborhood, it has easy access to thoroughfares such as the Autopista, Calle 100, and Av. Cra. 19. I definitely recommend it.

1  Thank remus112
There are newer reviews for 101 Park House

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I highly recommend 101 Park House for any length of stay in Bogota. The suite was fantastic--clean, spacious and filled with amenities. I really appreciated the in-room safe and numerous hangers for clothes. The bed was very firm and cozy. The service anywhere in the hotel is outstanding, with friendly, helpful staff everywhere. I always enjoyed breakfast in the dining area, and especially loved all the fresh fruits and cheeses, not to mention the coffee! There were some shops, a park, and even a church within walking distance, which was perfect for me.

Room Tip: Opt for rooms that are set back from the main road if you want perfect silence. I stayed in a corner...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sara F
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have stayed in many places, but 101 Park House was exceptional! This place has it all, from clean, spacious suites, courteous staff and excellent restaurant to amenities like in-room safes, pool, complete spa facilities and workout area. The location is in a prime area of Bogota and easily accessible. Highly reommended!

Room Tip: Multiple bedroom and bathroom units are available.
1  Thank John F
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our first stay in Bogota was terrific from the start with our stay at 101 Park House! Our room was very private, well kept, and had all the amenities necessary for a high class stay, and more! In fact, my wife and I may look into getting the same king size bed because we never had such good nights' sleep (she says because we never had to touch). Breakfasts were abundant with fruits, juice, cereal, coffee, and much more. We felt very secure and welcome. The location was perfect for an extended stay as it was 2 blocks from a very nice grocery store and shopping center. Definitely recommending 101 to everyone we know!

Room Tip: 8th floor rooms are great. Very quiet and private with great views and balconies. All rooms were ver...
3  Thank Charlie F
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The service was excellent. I totally recommend it. The suites are in great conditions and the people at the hotel are super friendly and helpful. Breakfast had all sorts of fruits and choices, it was delicious! They have drivers ready to take you anywhere for a decent cost.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MariaGOn13
Reviewed January 30, 2013

101 Park House is a delight. The service is above and beyond friendly and professional, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean, the food is fantastic, and the price is right! The neighborhood is busy, but not too noisy as it is largely residential. I would highly recommend 101 Park House to anyone visiting Bogota.

1  Thank Annie D
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I´ve been living in this hotel for the past 6 months and they really made me feel like home. Confortable rooms, great location and really friendly staff. The hotel restaurant has a great variety of meals and they have excellent food quality. NO DOUBT BEST HOTEL FOR BUSINESS TRIPS!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Bogota hotels
Usaquén
NH Collection Royal Terra 100
BioHotel Organic Suites
#7 of 268 in Bogota
Chapinero
B.O.G. Hotel
B.O.G. Hotel
#63 of 268 in Bogota

Been to 101 Park House? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about 101 Park House

Address: Carrera 21 #101-10, Bogota, Colombia
Location: Colombia > Bogota
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 Family Hotel in Bogota
#16 Business Hotel in Bogota
#18 Spa Hotel in Bogota
#27 Luxury Hotel in Bogota
#37 Romantic Hotel in Bogota
Price Range: $121 - $234 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — 101 Park House 4*
Service is our priority. That's why we give our best effort to exceed our customer's expectations. We are committed to helping both our community and the environment. We take care of every detail in order to give you the most personalized service ever. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your 101 Park House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
101 Park House Hotel Bogota