I stayed in this hotel for 4 night during my last business trip to Bogotà
The hotel has an old look. If you like modern hotel this is not your hotel. Is located in a good neighbourhood but not too close to the main shooping area.
We had to pay for the internet. Rooms are not too big and there is moquette on the floor that has an old look.
Breakfast is ok with many different choices of food and fresh orange juice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 16 kilometers away from the El Dorado International Airport, and 15 minutes from shopping centers like Unicentro and Hacienda Santa Barbara. Also you will have easy access to the financial and entertainment district. The hotel is closed to TELEPORT, 93rd St Park and the finest restaurants and bars, one of the best in the north of the city. The hotel is the perfect combination between a classic, modern and elegant style. It has 7th floors with 139 refurbished rooms and 11 meeting rooms with capacity up to 1250 people, the best option with distinction, tradition, confidence and quality for accommodation and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Dann Carlton Bogota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dann Carlton Bogota Hotel Bogota
- Dann Carlton Hotel Bogota
- Bogota Dann Carlton Hotel