Stayed here quite sometime ago now, but it was worth it to follow up. Staff were professional and polite, especially considering my post-midnight arrival.
The room was way above expectations. Huge, I wonder if somehow I got upgraded? No mention was made to me anyway. But suffice to say I was pleasantly surprised. My room did overlook a very busy main road (Carrera 15) but the traffic noise was minimal to me.
The concierge was fantastic in arranging taxis and dining arrangements. Even my Bogotonian friends were impressed by him and his knowledge.
The hotel itself was fine, not anything extraordinary, but clean, secure and modern(ish) . I would recommend, maybe for business travelers, it is too far from the downtown area, but there are many good reasons to stay, I felt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 16 kilometers away from the El Dorado International Airport, and 15 minutes from shopping centers like Unicentro and Hacienda Santa Barbara. Also you will have easy access to the financial and entertainment district. The hotel is closed to TELEPORT, 93rd St Park and the finest restaurants and bars, one of the best in the north of the city. The hotel is the perfect combination between a classic, modern and elegant style. It has 7th floors with 139 refurbished rooms and 11 meeting rooms with capacity up to 1250 people, the best option with distinction, tradition, confidence and quality for accommodation and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Dann Carlton Bogota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dann Carlton Bogota Hotel Bogota
- Dann Carlton Hotel Bogota
- Bogota Dann Carlton Hotel