This property is not in a tourist area. It is easy to reach however and is ideal for business or conference trips.
The rooms are a bit small, but well kept, although housekeeping is just about average. I enjoyed the quality of bathroom amenities.
They have issues with slow elevators (or too many people trying to use them at the same time?)
Staff are well trained, polite and quick.
Breakfast is a bit dissappointing.
Conference rooms are small and feel crowded, maybe because of insufficient air conditioning.
If I go back to Bogota, I wouldn't go go to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 16 kilometers away from the El Dorado International Airport, and 15 minutes from shopping centers like Unicentro and Hacienda Santa Barbara. Also you will have easy access to the financial and entertainment district. The hotel is closed to TELEPORT, 93rd St Park and the finest restaurants and bars, one of the best in the north of the city. The hotel is the perfect combination between a classic, modern and elegant style. It has 7th floors with 139 refurbished rooms and 11 meeting rooms with capacity up to 1250 people, the best option with distinction, tradition, confidence and quality for accommodation and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Dann Carlton Bogota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dann Carlton Bogota Hotel Bogota
- Dann Carlton Hotel Bogota
- Bogota Dann Carlton Hotel