New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #26 of 262 Hotels in Bogota
Boulder, Colorado
“An excellent hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

I stayed at that hotel for 3 nights in July 2014. My room was somewhat small compared to other Sheratons where I have stayed before. The service was excellent and always with a smile attached to it. Breakfast was included and excellent. I had dinner twice there and the food was well prepared and tasteful. Shuttle from and to the airport was included with a nice welcome at the airport. You will need transportation to go to downtown as the hotel is located away from the center of the city. But it is only 15 min from the airport which is nice for early morning flights.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DARIO G, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Good day Mr. Bernard A :

Thank you for the great review and score about our property. I am glad you enjoyed the service and the benefits included in your rate.
Please note we offer different room types so on your next visit you can choose a bigger room.
We hope to have you again soon in our Hotel.

Dario González

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a nice place close to the airport the shuttle service was on time and the driver was very helpful if you have an early flight to catch. The staff are all helpful and always asked if they could help you more. Rooms are nice and modern and the hotel food is adequate but you can find more food nearby.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Scott8446
DARIO G, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Good day Mr Scott8446:

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Bogota Hotel. I am glad to know you enjoyed the stay and I thank you for the important feedback.

We hope to have you again soon in our Hotel.

Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I spent two nights here in early June. Everything worked like clockwork yet the place has personality. The staff was the best part. They met me at the airport on my late night arrival and drove me back for my departure. I used their business center and the staff was very helpful. Each morning I enjoyed the excellent breakfast buffet. Once back home I discovered that I had left a few small personal items possibly in my room. I contacted the hotel and they confirmed that they had found and were holding them for me. At my request they sent my belongings to me by FedEx. Sheraton Hotels sets a high standard. The Sheraton Bogota is right at the top. I look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: I cheated. I was on a "preferred" floor. Very comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Good day Mr. Jerryh8

Warm greetings from Sheraton Bogota. Thank you for staying in our Hotel during your last visit to the city. I also appreciate that you shared your great experience through Tripadvisor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the buffet breakfast and the service received from our staff.

We look forward to your next stay.

Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

We just had 36 hours in Bogota, and this Sheraton property was quite nice. It's definitively good if you need something by the airport. We were there on a Sunday followed by a holiday, so getting around town was easy because there wasn't any traffic. Not sure how that changes on a normal day.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DARIO G, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Good day dear Guest:

Warm greetings from Sheraton Bogota. Thank you for your evaluation of your stay in our Hotel. We hope you choose us on your next visit to the city of Bogota.

Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

I stayed two nights in this hotel and all went very well.
Hotel is well located. Hotel will provide pick up at airport. Rooms are right size, clean and well decorated. Wi-Fi is much faster than I am used to in Latin America. Spa is fantastic and it is included in your rate.
Hotel is featuring great breakfast buffet.
Only negative point is that there only a few restaurants around the hotel so you are "stuck" with hotel restaurant. Selection of food is good but it is expensive.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
DARIO G, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Good day Mr. NayiU

Warm greetings from Sheraton Bogota. I am glad to hear you chose our Hotel for your last visit to the city.

Thank your for sharing your experience and evaluation of our property and services.

London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

All was fine from check in to check out: wi-fi, late check out, room, breakfast, VIP lounge upstairs, restaurant (potato soup, tuna steak) etc. Great staff too. Well done. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DARIO G, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Good day Mr. Anthony D:

Warm greetings from Sheraton Bogota. Thank you for the great appreciation of our Hotel. I am glad to know you had a good experience.

We look forward to your next stay.

The Whole World.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This Sheraton Hotel is a really nice Hotel that is just big enough to have all the amenities one needs. Check in was a little strange at night because the credit card machine was updating and showed that my card was being denied for the authorization , when in reality it was the bank the hotel uses was updating the system.

After that first check in bleep all went excellent. The best thing i like is the very excellent service in the club lounge given by Jhairo , Jorge and that great always helpful chef Ricardo, who by the way makes great personalized Omelette's.

If you are a vegetarian , you will still enjoy the breakfast in the club lounge or the second floor because of the plentiful fruits, cheeses and breads.

I had one of the best massages in my life by Diana. She is totally professional and knows her craft. The also offer couples therapy with advance booking.

The area around the hotel has good restaurants and is very safe to walk around day or night. The transportation by taxi is a fast and inexpensive way to get around, and the big electric bus in the middle of the road is a way to get the local feel while traveling..

This is not the Colombia you see and hear about in the movies from the 80'sand 90's. This is a very modern city with 9 million people and great places to see ,eat, explore and have fun in..

This Sheraton will be one of the first stops on every trip to Bogota.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a Mountain View and join the SPG program.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DARIO G, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Good day Mr. Sammy R:

Receive warm greetings from Sheraton Bogota. Thank you for your excellent comment about our Hotel. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay and you will visit us on your next trips to the city.

I am going to share your comment with all the team because this is an excellent motivation.