“I love this hotel!”

Sheraton Bogota Hotel
Ranked #17 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Everything about this hotel is fantastic! That includes, but is not limited to: airport shuttle, check-in, professional staff, wake-up call, cleanliness. I am SPG gold and was placed on the Club Level floor. I really enjoyed having a light snack and wonderful Colombian coffee available during off hours. The hotel even provided me with coffee room service since I was leaving before the breakfast was offered. I can't say anything negative about this hotel. I hope to visit again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
HEINZ L, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Good day Mrs. Patricia :

Greetings from Sheraton Bogota. I thank you for the great review you have shared. I am glad to hear you enjoy every visit to our property.

Gerente General

Write a ReviewReviews (1,641)

Reviewed April 18, 2014

This hotel is near Bogota's airpoirt and is excelent. Its breakfast is really good and ut has two or three nice restaurants to lunch and dinner. The staff are attentives and prepared for the guests requirements. Depite of these good characteristics, the hotel is far from others places mainly from Zona T and if you are without car you'll have to get a taxi.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HEINZ L, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Good day Mr Braulio D

Receive warm greetings from Sheraton Bogota. Thank you for sharing the experience you had in our property. I am glad to know you had a good stay with us and that you reccommend our Hotel.

We are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Nice location, great attention from Staff. Kind-of-peruvian restaurant is very good. Rooms are in the mid-large size, well maintain. Lobby area is nice, easy access however it could be sometimes (early in the morning and evenings) very crowded. Besides lobby area, all other common areas are tired, despite the efforts to make it look and feel clean, the complete hotel need new carpets (at least the complete 5th floor)

Room Tip: as for rooms facing the internal courtyard, these are quitter!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Good day Mr. Luis V:

Warm greetings from Sheraton Bogota. Thank you for let us know about the experiencie you had in our property. We thank you for the review about our rooms and restaurants. We appreciate the comment about our carpets and I want to confirm we already started the change of them( starting with our halls)

We hope to have you again soon in our property.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Located in an area with high movement (US embassy, close to the airport, offices, industrial zone, central location) and because that a lot of hotels from known chains and independents. After visit various I think this is the best option in terms of service / price / quality. Some room for improvement in terms of front desk (to bussy, perhaps need more people) and the gym only opens until 6 am in a city that normally start to work at 7.30 am.

Room Tip: High floors have a great view!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
HEINZ L, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Good day Mr. Renan D :

Greetings from Sheraton Bogota. It is a plesure to get the feedback from our guests. I thank you for letting us know about the experience you had. I am glad to hear you reccommend our Hotel.
I also appreciate the observations you made regarding our front desk service and the hours of service of our Fitness Center. We are going to discuss this and evaluate how to make any neccesary improvement.
We are looking forward to you next stay in our Hotel.

Gerente General

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Was here a week in March 2014, greatly enjoyed my stay. The rooms are large, the beds very comfortable, the restaurants excellent, they have a nice swimming pool, and above all everyone is so friendly and helpful.

A note, had a toothache and was happily surprised to find a Dentist's office on the 2nd floor, where I received superb attention at a reasonable fee.

The only area for improvement: wifi. It works fine, but you only get 2 free hours a day, and have to type a 10 digit code every time you log in. A hassle.

In conclusion, highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HEINZ L, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Good day Mr. "Almcclymont"

Warm greetings from Sheraton Bogota. We have received your important feedback regarding the recent stay you had in our Hotel. I am glad to know we did meet your expectations and I also appreciate the observation regarding the internet service. We are working to improve our services and products.
We invite you to choose us for your next visit in the city.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Since arriving at Dorado Airport had a great experience including the Shuttle to and from the airport. Close to Airport and just 15 mins from Downtown / Candelaria / Zona Rosa without traffic which is after 6pm before 8pm. Great customer service Paola at Front Desk, Katherine at Communications Center, Andres at Room Service, everyone made my stay there very pleasant. The room #723 was very comfortable (stayed at SPG floor), the Breakfast buffet (included) was really good, is more type of Brunch that only breakfast really good, fresh fruits, fresch juices, breads, something different to offer each day. Room service very accurate and fast, housekeeping always making sure everything was in order, bell boy always making sure we had a good transportation. Hotel is just walking distance from Salitre Shopping Mall (I felt safe walking around that area), also other restaurants around the hotel. Cook's Restaurant offered this delicious Tuna Tartare and Ceviche. Only flaw but is something that can be work on is the internet (2 hours free each or the 24 hours with a fee), it goes down every once in a while and you have to call to have it reset. Also, wants to include on my review the Cab drivers Fidel and Alberto (cab drivers company which works at this Hotel), which were our tour guides on our stay. I will return to this hotel again!

PS - I hardly heard the Airplanes flying around

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
HEINZ L, Gerente at Sheraton Bogota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Good day Mr. JillM27

Warm Greetings from Sheraton Bogota. On behalf of all my staff I want to thank you for the review regarding your stay in our Hotel. I am glad to hear you had a good experience and we were able to assist you with any request you had. Thank you for sharing your opinion of our services and for your observation regarding the internet, I am going to check it with the areas involved. I am going to share this comment with any person you mentioned.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Hi, would like to recommend the Sheraton Bogota, very good hotel to stay in Colombia, good service, happy attendants, comfortable rooms with very good beds and amenities, good restaurants and good location.

Room Tip: Become a club memeber
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Good day Mr. James:

Warm Greetings from Sheraton Bogota. First of all I would like to thank you for the review regarding your stay in our Hotel and I am grateful that you recommend us for future guests that would like to stay in our property.