New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #8 of 262 Hotels in Bogota
Bogota, Colombia
“Very good hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

We have stayed twice this year and have had an overall good experience. Rooms are nice and comfortable. Good breakfast and location. Valet parking, free wifi and very kind personnel. We will stay there again in December.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank You very much for your time to write your observations about your stay. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and happy that you had an pleasant stay.

Hope to see you in the near future.

Best regards,

Hotel Radisson Royal Bogota

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was my first trip to Bogota and I stayed at the Raddison. We landed late and check in was fast. The bar on the second level was open for light snacks and drinks. The rooms were large and comfortable and the office was walking distance from my Bogota office and a number of clients. My only issue was that the cable was giving trouble and all I could get was CNN in the room and that too on a sporadic basis.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this review, October 29, 2013

Best regards,

Lima, Peru
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Radisson Royal Bogota is a solid hotel overall within walking distance to many restaurants & stores. I received a larger room and welcome gift for being a Club Carlson Gold member.

However, I experienced a bad customer service failure. I asked for 2 cash advances to be charged to my room. I've done this several times at Hyatt & Hilton hotels without problems. When I received my bill there was an extra charge which turned out to be a commission. No one informed me there was a commission for the cash advances and the forms I signed authorizing the transactions did not show a commission. Radisson charged me 16% to simply hand me money. Charging a 16% commission without telling me (twice) is a complete rip-off and a very disappointing way to end my stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your observations about your stay, and especially for the kind comments about our hotel’s location and the welcome gift.

On behalf of our entire staff I would like to apologise for the inconveniences and misunderstanding caused by incident of the cash advances. The concierge should have told you about the commissions of 11.6% beforehand. We do recognise our mistake, I personally have addressed this problem with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit to Bogotá we can exceed your expectations.

Sincerely

San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a elegant and modern hotel with a big lobby area, my room was quite a big one, comfortable and clean, most of the executives inside the hotel speak English, the breakfast was just great, pretty good varieties to choose with, the price is reasonable, right across the 7 Carrera locates a big shopping place Hacienda Santa Barbara, I recommend it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank thomas61416
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your opinion about your stay, and for the nice comments you made regarding the property. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and we are happy that you had an pleasant stay.

Maarit Jimenez Front Office Manager
Ottawa, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Radisson Royal is upscale and welcoming, catering to mostly business vistors. The staff were very courteous and helpful, and my room was large and comfortable. King bed is firm, but I like that as opposed to waking up with back spasms. The included breakfast is excellent, with loads of fresh fruit, fresh omelets and a wide variety of hot and cold buffet items with excellent Colombian coffee. I found the seafood restaurant disappointing, but the food at the other was quite good. Entertainment in the lobby lounge area was a nice touch if you like to relax and have a cocktail. The hotel is located in a very safe area, with excellent shopping and restaurants within close walking distance. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

2 Thank 67Cruiser
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear 67Cruiser,

Thank you very much for taking the time and express your opinion. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay. The opinion has been sent to the relevant areas and for us it is very important to know the satisfaction of our guests.

Front Office Manager Hotel Radisson Royal Bogotá
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed there repeatedly since 2009, never been disappointed. Very nice rooms, suites even more so, impeccable service, good breakfast and an international business atmosphere. Excellent in-room amenities, solid soundproof windows and all the facilities you might possibly need make this place an excellent base for doing business in Bogota. It is far from downtown though and a ride to the airport might be a nightmare in rush hour, also the wifi could be more reliable. But on the overall, uncontested five stars.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Martinzz, First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the hotel. We are pleased to read that you have had an enjoyable stays. We will share your nice comments about the appearance of the hotel with our staff. These comments are always very important for us, I have also past your suggestions about the WIFI service to our IT Manager to make sure he is aware of the situation and make the correct improvements.

Hotel Radisson Royal Bogotá
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had to stay one week for business in Bogota, and this hotel gave me everything one can need during a business trip. From the quality of the room, until the staff attention, everything made my stay just perfect. Thank you very much.

1 Thank Mlopez68
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your time to express your opinion. We are glad you had a pleasant stay. Hope to see you soon in the near future. I remain at your disposal.

Kind regards,