“Good business”

NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport
Ranked #9 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Good spot for meetings. Rooms were clean, good food and service. Great breakfast buffet Located in secure area next to a large shopping center. I had no problems connecting to internet for emails etc

If your not use to the altitude you might experience trouble sleeping as I did. But that's not a hotels
Issue. Stayed here several times and would stay again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I enjoyed very much my stay at Radisson Royal Bogota. Building and instalatiob were OK. However, I was impressed by room. It had a wonderful green view and was very comfortable. Hotel staff was very kind and made its best effort to meet all our dietary requirements.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is a nice hotel with one MAJOR problem, the internet speed of this hotel is so slow that it was unusable. I had good signal strength on my laptop, but the speed was so slow that my VPN would time out before it was able to connect. Even just trying to surf online, it rarely worked. I was not even able to use Skype for my phone calls.

If this hotel had good internet speeds, I would rate it at a 4 or 5. As I was unable to conduct business due to the slow speed, I had to give this property a poor rating as I was there for business.

The hotel is in a good location and is well maintained. The hotel is close to shopping and a Subway is located right next to the hotel...literally a 45 second walk up the sidewalk. The staff was very pleasant. They had originally put me in a smoking room. When I asked for a different room as I don't like smoking rooms, they nicely upgraded me to a mini-suite. The restaurant is good, though expensive like most full service hotel restaurants. The hotel security was excellent. If you are traveling on business and need internet access, DO NOT stay at this hotel. If you are on a vacation and don't need internet access, then I would recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: The fourth floor is the upgraded business floor. The rooms are larger and are non-smoking. I was i...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is the best hotel with the best service I have ever experienced anywhere in all my years of travel. The attention to detail was beyond compare. Every member of the staff was perfectly trained in customer service. They were totally knowledgeable. They were bi-lingual. They attended to every detail and anticipated and took action without even being requested to whether it was for meals, room accommodations or regarding passing communications along. The hotels policies and security and safety were incredible. They have it all and all in place. It exceeded any and every expectation from time of booking to pre-arrival questions to my stay. They have put so many details in place for their business or tourist travel it is incredible. At the time of booking that said once I was a guest there I would never stay anywhere else and I would not be disappointed and they were right. I have never stayed at a Radisson before the Royal Bogota but after this experience I will make Radisson my next first choice and hope that the experience at the Royal Bogota is throughout the chain. The communication to each guest is all in place whether it is for taxi arrangements through the hotel and can be added to your bill, to maid service at any hour, to coffee prior to restaurant opening on morning of departure to security notices for tourist safety and awareness all in written form. The views from the hotel of the mountains are breathtaking. It is quiet, centrally located with shopping and restaurants within walking distance in a lovely area of Bogota. I will never say anywhere else in Bogota except for the Royal Bogota Hotel and my compliments and gratitude to all who attended me during my extended 11 day stay at the hotel. My extreme compliments to whomever handles the staff training at this property. They are exceptional.

Room Tip: Executive Suite with Mountain View Higher floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank C C
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This hotel has great staff, a great location, and nice amenities. There are two malls within walking distance and the Chico area is a short taxi ride away. City center is a bit of a taxi ride, as is the airport. Breakfast is the average buffet, but the restaurant is decent and the staff is good and friendly. The heated indoor pool is nice although it is located by the spa, so keep that in mind if you have children. The hotel seemed to cater to mostly business people, but as a family staying there we felt very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

it has not been our first time at this hotel, hence we are always expecting that extra notch. Once again we found it and felt right at home. Great staff and amazing service. Breakfast during the weekend is amazing! Try it! you will enjoy it. Very centrally located if you have business at the north part of town.

Room Tip: really there are no tips to give. Any room will be more than a great room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2012

You expect an very nice hotel at these rates and that is what you get. The staff is very friendly and the accommodations are excellent. My only complaint is the internet is very slow when downloading.

Room Tip: located in the north part of town just a few minutes away from Unicentro Centro Comercial.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. We do have wireless and cable internet from each room; sometimes the download process is faster if you use the cable connection instead.

Hope to have the opportunity to host your stay in the near future.

Kind Regards,