“Great Hospitality”

NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport
Ranked #10 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I stayed at Radisson Royal in February for a week on business. The service was exceptional. I really enjoyed the breakfast. The housekeeping service was phenomenal, they took care of organizaing my toiletries every day. Any request that I had was answered inmediately. It is obvious the hotel management at this hotel is doing a great job. I will return again next year.

1  Thank 38islandgirl
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Hi there,

We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciatte the feedback that help us improve and enhance our procedure to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Hope to have you back soon in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

We were so happy to get to this hotel & even happier when we had an amazing shower & rested in the extremely comfortable bed. The staff were friendly, efficient and professional. Wish we could have stayed more nights.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Royal Hotel as your destination choice in Bogotá. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Matresses were replace for new ones in all our rooms at the end of last year, shower head also replace last year. We are always trying to improve our facilities to make our guests stay even more pleasent.

Hope to have you back very soon.

I remain at yor disposal

Reviewed March 12, 2012

When I was planning our trip I had my concerns about travelling through Colombia. It is perceived to be a pretty dangerous country and so I was more careful about choosing a hotel which was quite stressful. I had heard stories about housekeeping ‘misplacing’ items from rooms but luckily we had no such problems with the Radisson Royal Bogota Hotel.
I settled on this hotel as it was recommended by my guide book. Upon arrival at the hotel we were reassured with security present at the front door with his large canine friend (who was quite friendly to the guests) The room we were taken to was neat and clean. They even upgraded us from the standard room to a deluxe room which was a pleasant surprise. The deluxe room was a little larger than the standard rooms but there were no additional amenities as such. Extra space is always appreciated though.
Around the hotel within walking distance there is a supermarket so you can buy items such as snacks and bottled water. There is also a large shopping mall which you can also walk to go shopping or to eat at the restaurants as an alternative to the hotel offerings.
The hotel also has an indoor pool. It is a 25m pool however when we decided to have a swim it we had it to ourselves and there located next to the pool is a sauna which we found great to have a soak in after a long day of sightseeing.
One of the best things we found about this hotel was the housekeeping. I had many small accessories and make up items strewn across the room but they cleaned around these items and even organised all these things nicely on the dresser table! I was really quite impressed at the service. They even took the time to place my stuffed toy I travel with in a very cute fashion on the bed – its attention to detail and service like this that makes returning to your room a pleasure!
I recommend the Radisson Royal Bogota hotel thoroughly!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bambinaaa
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

HI there,

We are really happy to heard that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We will past your nice comments to our housekeeping staff. They really appreciatte this type of feedback and motivate them to make every day a very good job.

We hope you come back very soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Whilst this is not the most modern of hotels, (the decor is a little dated) it has all that i need for a great stay and that is- very friendly professional staff, (an omelette chef with a sense of humour and showmanship that seldom exists in chain hotels and at breakfast in any hotel) housekeeping whose staff take the trouble to lay out personal toiletries with care, check in and out desk staff who do seem to care what you think..i could go on. The rooms are spacious, immaculately clean and whilst a little dated they have the flat screen TVs, wi fi or wired internet access, a comfortable bed and plenty of space. Too often when away from home the only english language channels are CNN and BBC World- the channel selection at the the Radison was huge.
The only downside- the safe is not large enough to hold a laptop and the shades have to be completely closed (when room lights are on) as they overlook offices. If i return to Bogota i will definitely book this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Radisson4uresponse, Front Office Manager at NH Collection Bogota Royal Teleport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing us as your destination in Bogotá. We really care about all feedback provided by our guest and share it with our staff.

For your next visit please notice that we do provide the service of larger safes at the front desk, if you want to keep your laptop or any valuable. The service is available 24/7 at no cost, and we will more then glad to offer you the service.

In order to protect our guest’s privacy, we do have tinted windows, so nobody can see you from outside even if you have not close the black out curtains and lights are on.

Hope to see you back soon

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Well, I have stayed here many times because this hotel is outstanding in its service and quality, but on this trip I got very sick (stomach problems, altitude issues and anxiety all combined), and EVERYONE at the hotel took care of me like a baby. They called the doctor for me several times, they went to the pharmacy for me several times, they brought me hot teas, food…they even brought me warm milk at one point. Everyone seemed truly interested in taking care of me and my wellbeing. I now know at this hotel you will be taken care of no matter what your needs, even if it's being sick!

Room Tip: All rooms are good.

Dear Tripjamin,

We really appreciate your loyalty; glad to hear that you had a nice experience with us, even if unfortunately you were sick. Our priority is the guest and we always try to make you feel like home away from home.

Our staff will be very please to hear that their efforts make the difference during your last stay in Bogotá and that we did exceeded your expectations

Hope to have you back soon!!!

Reviewed December 10, 2011

Standard business hotel, with little charm but efficient service.

Free internet, good breakfast and large rooms. Located next to one of Bogota's main business areas.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank EmilRio
Reviewed December 8, 2011

speedy wifi internet (everywhere in the hotel : rooms, lobby, restaurant etc, didn't try the gym yet;-)
friendly service
big breakfast buffet with lots of fresh fruit&juice
very correct transfer from airport to hotel booked with the hotels taxi company...

I think i finally found (after checking 8 other business hotels out , all were expensive and didn't serve as you are paying for)the hotel in want to work when travelling to colombia for business.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business