“Perfectly located” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 262 Hotels in Bogota
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Perfectly located”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Hotel perfectly located in the coolest area of the city, the rooms are spacious and the bed very comfortable, very quiet despite being next to bars and discos, the bathroom is a bit small in the shower area. The breakfast is pretty good but with few tables and sometimes you can play expect to sit. The staff is friendly and polite.I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ASAN25
Henry T, General Manager at NH Bogota Boheme Royal, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Guest thank you for choosing us as your best option of stay in Bogota, Colombia.
was a pleasure for us to help you in everything, and we are more than glad that you liked your stay with us.
We hope to see you back soon in this your home in Bogota, Colombia

Best Regards,

Hotel Boheme Royal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you are passing by Bogota for a weekend, you would not find a better hotel! great value, great service, great area. One thing that could be enhanced: the breakfast! Don't miss "Andres Carne De Res" a unique place just few meters away from the hotel and few meters further the "Andres Plaza". So better to have a room without a breakfast and walk in the morning for your breakfast @ Andres Plaza!

Room Tip: choose a room away from the busy street!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MG-CLLV
Henry T, Customer Service Manager at NH Bogota Boheme Royal, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
as you mentioned on your review our area is great for business and for pleasure trip.
we are glad you liked your stay with us and thank your for your advice we are working on that. we hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,

Hotel Boheme Royal
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Stayed at the Boheme Royal twice in 2012 and really enjoyed the stay both time. Excellent rooms, good staff and best location in the heart of happening areas of Bogota. Hotel is very nicely located amidst a huge selection of excellent restaurants, fast food joints and shopping malls. Some services at the hotel itself need improvement such as the split air conditioner in the room can be noisy, most room don't have the heater option so you have to ask for it separately, which is a pain. The coffee shop area is quite cramped and in the morning at breakfast time it can be quite a mess. Staff is helpful and the travel desk is very supportive. Good wifi that should get extended to the rooms as well, during my stay it was available only in common areas. Will stay again.

2 Thank rakesh1198
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Good business hotel in a central location with a lot of nightlife. However, this also means that the surroundings are pretty loud and busy so you may have problems sleeping with your windows open. Good service, although breakfast quickly gets pretty boring.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Tusio
Santiago, Chile
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I did have a rocky start to this hotel but it did get better. We arrived on an international flight very, very early in the morning and I was desperate just to go to sleep. My room´s air conditioner was so loud the walls vibrated and shook. I rang the front desk and they immediately sent someone up to relocate me and then my next shock was the bed. It was the hardest mattress on a rock hard base that I have ever experienced in a hotel. My body actually hurt from lying on it! The rest of the hotel is very nice. Sweet little lounge area in the lobby and the restaurant is actually quite good. We were messed about with a late check out that we had confirmed only to find out on the day that we couldn´t have it. This caused a flurry of last minute packing in order to get out and to our meeting. This wasn´t a huge deal, just annoying. The hotel is located in a great spot. We felt very safe and didn´t feel the need to have any additional security, even in the evening. Definitely insist on a room on the side of the hotel AWAY from the night club next door. My colleague was kept awake all night with the thumping of music from the club. I heard nothing on my side of the hotel. I would stay there again because of the location but at least I will be prepared for the beds and the music!

Room Tip: ensure you ask for rooms away from the side of the hotel that is next to the night club
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Leigh M
Medellin, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I staid in the Boheme Royal for a full week while in Bogota on business. We live in Medellin and are thus familiar with Bogota and Colombia, but four of my very close colleagues live in the US and also joined us in Bogota that week. The area was perfect for the five of us, offering plenty of dining options, as well as shopping options for our downtime. The rooms were comfortable, the hot water reliable, and the breakfast plentiful. I particularly enjoyed the fresh waffles each morning!
What stood out to me most was the amiable staff. We were always promptly provided with safe transport from the hotel, with the drivers offering to wait for us as long as necessary. My husband's birthday actually fell in this same week, and without any prompting from me, we were surprised with a complimentary room service of cake and ice cream that evening.
Javier stood out from the staff and provided exemplary service, always with a smile, and on various occasions provided us with recommendations of where to dine or what to see during the evenings. His professionalism and confidence reflected well upon the Boheme.

Room Tip: The hotel is in a growing area, so be sure to ask for a room away from any construction noise or nig...
3 Thank memfu03
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was very happy with the service, extremely cordial. I felt like home. Javier Zarate was very kind and cordial during my stay. The hotel is an a great location, right on zona rosa, casinos nearby and shops. I would definately recommed this hotel to anyone. I travel here for business and it fits my expectations. Thank you!

1 Thank RosaDGC