“Very good!”

Ranked #4 of 267 Hotels in Bogota
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 25, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Hans S
There are newer reviews for Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This has to be one of the best hotels I've stayed in all my years of travel. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you feel welcome and will do whatever it takes to make your stay pleasurable. Before we arrived at the hotel we contacted the concierge to ensure that our sightseeing was planned and secured - we weren't disappointed. We stay for six nights and the rooms are excellent along with a great location close to all the great restaurants and 3 shopping malls in walking distance. We plan on coming back to Bogota and will be staying at the Sofitel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelerIowa
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel is very much of the Sofitel tradition: spacious and clean rooms, and friendly and courteous service. What makes this hotel different is the staff. The staff is friendly and professional. Staff takes care to remember one's name, and in a foreign city that type of warmth is much appreciated. The hotel dining experience is solid, if a bit pricey. But, the food and the presentation is very good. Excellent for business stay or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The hotel is in one of the best locations to stay in Bogota, near the zona rosa and surrounded by great restaurants, bars, and boutiques. The room was beautiful and service was excellent. Overall great experience, and I would gladly stay here again on my next business trip to Bogota.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
SOFITELBOGOTA, General Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comment. We are very pleased to know that you had a Magnifique experience at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia.
I will share your review with our staff, I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all them to continue improving the quality of our service.
It is our hope to welcome you soon at your French home at Bogota. I rest at your entire service.

General Manager.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

It is a small hotel with class. It is old hotel but with modern facilities in the room. It is a hotel full of characters.

I only stayed at this hotel for 1 night. But I really loved the hotel. It is located in a good suburb of Bogota. Some best restaurants and dinning places around this hotel. Service is definitely Sofitel standard. Staff are very friendly, professional and helpful.

My room was on 7th floor, very modern look room with all the facilities you need. Wifi is working well in the room. Bed is very comfortable. Bathroom is good. My colleague from another university had a function at the hotel function room. It went well, food was good and drink was nice.

I had the breakfast on the balcony at the ground floor, it was really nice to have some fresh air when you have the breakfast. Lovely spot to enjoy the beautiful morning in Bogota.

I had a wonderful stay in this hotel and I will definitely come back if I am in town.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
SOFITELBOGOTA, General Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you about your amazing review. It is important for us know that you did enjoy every single detail about Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, Like the location, room facilities, restaurant’s terrace and the service of our staff. I will share your comment with our team in order to improve our service every day.
It is our hope to continue providing you at Maginifiques experiences at Bogota.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

excellent location for "zona T" restaurants and nightlife entertainment. The hotel is well kept and pleasant. Reasonably priced for what you get. The spaces in general (including lobby and room) are rather small. The restaurant is very limited in offerings. Negative: at check-out I had an "insurance" charge of about $4 per person per day on the bill, to which I had not consented and which had not been warned. They promptly removed it when I complained, but I found that strange.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hjdiazesq

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience at Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia. For us every comments of our guest are priceless, so please rest confident that we will take the appropriate measure improve our service and offers.
It is our hope to welcome you soon at your home away from home at Bogota.

Paul Barth.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Had a very good experience with this hotel. Though hotels are never perfect, its my number one choice in Colombia. A couple of observations: the desk was too small for those people on business travel, water coming from the shower wasnt hot enough for me and wireless wasnt working from my phone. With that said, the food was very good, the bed very comfy, service fantastic and great location.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for considering us your first choice in Colombia. We are very happy that you did enjoy our service, location, bed and restaurant. Your comments are priceless for us; please rest confident that we will take the appropriate measures in order to solve and improve our service and facilities to our guest.
We hope to welcome you soon at Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia and continue to provide you a Magnifique experiences.

General Manager.